Prediction Changes vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Honeychurch, Dahlhaus (both injured), Trengove, Naughton, and Smith.

In: Roberts, Green, Bont (if fit), Biggs, and English.

Naughton has been all at sea the last couple of weeks. Trengove is a liability against any opposition forward who isn't a resting ruckman.

Out: Dahl, Honeychurch, Roughy
In: Bont, Greene, English

So many more moves I'd like to make but personnel issues means we can't. Trengove wasn't as bad as people make out. Give him a run up forward to take some heat off Schache and put Roberts in his place.

I don't know with Boyd, I thought he was in for a ripper after his first five minutes, he was sublime.

He re-signed earlier this year, so Eddie can GAGF.
Yes he did indeed but he'll only be 22 when he comes out of contract next. I hope by then Ed will be as dyed-in-the-wool Bulldog as Picken has become, but I've no doubt that's when Eddie will be having a big crack at getting him to the Pies.

Agree that Eddie can GAGF though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Honeychurch, Dahlhaus (both injured), Trengove, Naughton, and Smith.

In: Roberts, Green, Bont (if fit), Biggs, and English.

Naughton has been all at sea the last couple of weeks. Trengove is a liability against any opposition forward who isn't a resting ruckman.

The switch forward, although it worked at first, seems to have killed Naughton's momentum in its tracks.

Might be time to settle him in defence or give him a spell for Young.

Too many talls in the backline at the moment, something has to give.

In:
37672585_2130362340566728_8240416381154099200_n.jpg

The switch forward, although it worked at first, seems to have killed Naughton's momentum in its tracks.

Might be time to settle him in defence or give him a spell for Young.

Too many talls in the backline at the moment, something has to give.

Hope we haven't Weiteringed Naughton. FFS Bev, just let the young blokes learn one positiion.

If Roberts is the answer - the question is wrong. just isn't an AFL level footy player. Luckiest player ever. Flag and a contract. Good. on. him.

Yes he did indeed but he'll only be 22 when he comes out of contract next. I hope by then Ed will be as dyed-in-the-wool Bulldog as Picken has become, but I've no doubt that's when Eddie will be having a big crack at getting him to the Pies.

Agree that Eddie can GAGF though!

He's got absolutely zero interest in going to Collingwood. Also, Collingwood would need to cough up two top ten picks for him.

In English Greene Bont
Out Trengrove honey dahl
Naughton back to defence.Talented Kid is losing confidence.Boyd permanently forward(something different)Nothing to lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back