Club Focus Collingwood 2022 - Bobby Hill, McStay, Frampton, T. Mitchell, Allan, Ryan, Richards, Murley

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

It will look a bit different if JDG stays (possibly Henry but even if he leaves, it depends what we get for him.)

We missed a GF by 1 point without Grundy, and our best clearance mid in Adams with our biggest weakness already clearances.

So if we add Mitchell, McStay, Hill and Taylor Adams to our prelim side, I think that is a great off season.
I don’t see Adams making it back to what he was, that was a horrific injury, hope I’m wrong.

Start of this Trade Period and last years Trade Period shows that he does not Muck Around and get to Fancy with Trades.

He trades what the Him and Club Value for them and Sticks to it.

Also with Hill/Lipinslki/Kreuger we where able to get our Targets in the before Trade Period before we get them.

Also doing Deals Fair keeps Clubs Happy about us

Not sure what pies need most. Probably a Ruck? Keeler would be a good get.
Rucks very light on so vulnerablethere. Biggest need is a forward who can kick 40+ goals regularly. Havent had one since Cloke. Ollie could have been that. Maybe Ginnivan, but a big high end KPF is what we really lack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too bad if you fail, again. :D
Firstly, think back to Finals time and how exciting it is to make them.
The next thrill is making a Grand Final and even better if you win one.
Secondly, always be mindful that people can see your other posts.

You'd want Cameron, Moore and Mihicek to have a great uninterrupted run at it in 2023; key position stocks look very thin indeed if one of them goes down.
Key position stocks have been thin since about 1970

Only two decent ones I can think of in that time frame are Picken and T Cloke

You'd want Cameron, Moore and Mihocek to have a great uninterrupted run at it in 2023; key position stocks look very thin indeed if one of them goes down.
There's more depth there now than there was in 2022 and the team went alright this year

You'd want Cameron, Moore and Mihocek to have a great uninterrupted run at it in 2023; key position stocks look very thin indeed if one of them goes down.
I agree with you about Moore, but the other two aren't integral to our successes, particularly with McStay coming in, who'd be an upgrade on Mihocek, and I'm personally hoping Kreuger plays more than 5 games this year lol

With Grundy and Henry both going could be another Disaster of a Trade Period like 2020 but we Brought in 4 Players that Fill a Need on our List/Team and Improving our Draft Hands now with 3 top 30 Picks

Too bad if you fail, again. :D
Too bad you fail time and time again , must be a lonesome journey too nowhere , Best regards to Ratts , hopefully he can move forward in a positive direction.. and at this moment, life will only get better for him 😊

Too bad you fail time and time again , must be a lonesome journey too nowhere , Best regards to Ratts , hopefully he can move forward in a positive direction.. and at this moment, life will only get better for him 😊
Since 1960 St Kilda has won 1 flag, Collingwood has won 2, that tells me the Pies haven't been very good in my lifetime.
Ratts is apparently going out for dinner with Buckley, to compare notes on getting reamed by their clubs. :D:D

Since 1960 St Kilda has won 1 flag, Collingwood has won 2, that tells me the Pies haven't been very good in my lifetime.
Ratts is apparently going out for dinner with Buckley, to compare notes on getting reamed by their clubs. :D:D
In your mind only , Buckley left on his own terms and with dignity, your rabble of a club extended Ratts contact only a few months ago , next breath gone , Rabble of an organisation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back