List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

Yeah that's the exact same scenario

I’m being too generous then? Athletic and highly skilled tall for a one directional & unaccountable small/ medium defender who’s struggled to look decent with a lot of good players around him?

He’s been kept out of the side by the likes of Z.Guthrie, Bews, Atkins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nic Nat wants a flag and is pissed off with his teammates lack of desire this year.

Melbourne are in their window, Luke Jackson wants to come home.

Jackson to WC and demons first for big Nic.

I still wouldn’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Watching Brander's performances this game, I wouldn't be heartbroken if we traded him. He lacks composure with the ball - I would expect more from a fourth year player.

Maybe Waterman too...
Be real who would trade for either? Ammos only. Nothing against them they just are not up to the level. Give time to kids to develop, fine but they have been full time professionals for too long to be this poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out:
Brander
Waterman
Hurn
Sheed
Kennedy

Brander should be persisted with. I think there are good traits, an athletic tall with an attacking mindset. Waterman won't go anywhere surely.

Can easily find 6 players to cut without those who seem in the best 25 or so.

Hutch, ainsworth, DV, ah chee, longdon, Vardy.

That's without any retirement (hurn and jk a chance) or trade requests (Cameron)

Brander should be persisted with. I think there are good traits, an athletic tall with an attacking mindset. Waterman won't go anywhere surely.

That's without any retirement (hurn and jk a chance) or trade requests (Cameron)
Langdon has 2 more years on his contract.

3 of those guys are rookies.

Nic Nat wants a flag and is pissed off with his teammates lack of desire this year.

Melbourne are in their window, Luke Jackson wants to come home.

Jackson to WC and demons first for big Nic.

I still wouldn’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I wouldn't shop him and I wouldn't like to see him in another teams jumper, but if he wants it I would let him go. He deserves better than he got this year.
He deserves a premiership and won't get it with us.

I made a post on Reddit about wild, yet sensible, trade period predictions and got this from a Dogs fan:

Bailey Smith might get traded, his not playing his best as of late and the impact of Treloar has really changed his role in the team no surprise to me that he was starting to find form again with Treloar out and as soon as Ads is back in and he becomes more of an outside mid again his form starts to dip.

He might want to go somewhere else we’d probably get a bit for him and if we get picks for him we could try and draft a ruck and defender

Think we have a shot? Maybe Gaff and a second rounder to the Dogs for Smith or is that taking the piss?

I made a post on Reddit about wild, yet sensible, trade period predictions and got this from a Dogs fan:

Think we have a shot? Maybe Gaff and a second rounder to the Dogs for Smith or is that taking the piss?
Smith is one of their best young talents .
It like saying we are going to trade allen because his form is down .
Just an angry dogs fan venting

Technically we have 44 on the list atm and need to get back down to 42.

We are definitely taking a minimum 4 in the main draft this year.

Langdon is contracted for 2 more years so isn't going anywhere. We can't pay out his contract, your best case scenario is he is delisted and rookie drafted however im not sure if this is possible with 2 years to play. Who else do you cut?

So you've got 2 players going off the main list. Brander won't enter contract negotiations so there's your next one whether you want to keep him or not unless the club that has committed to him decides to get cold feet off of just how immensely s**t he was today. On today's performance I would delist him.

Who else goes particularly as Kennedy and Hurn have expressed a desire to continue on and Redden apart from the weeks he has been injured has been our best mid this year. Kennedy our best forward this year, Hurn our best defender....

Cameron to my knowledge is more interested in his girlfriend than footy and is contracted for another year. If his last name wasn't Cameron would any of us talk about him being traded and would he even consider leaving perth with if his GF isn't completely on board with moving to the complete opposite end of the country?

Who are you cutting or trying to trade out?

What's it matter that they are rookies? The difference has been reduced to not much these days hasn't it? Not many times does a club make more than 8 changes in one year.

JJ is a rookie but should be best 22 round 1 next year.
More the fact that we have to clear some guys out of the main list if we want to get anyone of worth in.

Wasn't Bailey Smith one who said he wouldn't go to a club outside Vic in his draft interviews?

Technically we have 44 on the list atm and need to get back down to 42.

We are definitely taking a minimum 4 in the main draft this year.

Langdon is contracted for 2 more years so isn't going anywhere. We can't pay out his contract, your best case scenario is he is delisted and rookie drafted however im not sure if this is possible with 2 years to play. Who else do you cut?

So you've got 2 players going off the main list. Brander won't enter contract negotiations so there's your next one whether you want to keep him or not unless the club that has committed to him decides to get cold feet off of just how immensely sh*t he was today. On today's performance I would delist him.

Who else goes particularly as Kennedy and Hurn have expressed a desire to continue on and Redden apart from the weeks he has been injured has been our best mid this year. Kennedy our best forward this year, Hurn our best defender....

Cameron to my knowledge is more interested in his girlfriend than footy and is contracted for another year. If his last name wasn't Cameron would any of us talk about him being traded and would he even consider leaving perth with if his GF isn't completely on board with moving to the complete opposite end of the country?

Who are you cutting or trying to trade out?

Langdon 3 year contract is one of the most ridiculous things ever

real question is do they move on vardy, hutchings, ah chee or just keep coughing up one year contracts. Time we bite the bullet

ainseorth and Johnston writing on the wall sadly. Obviously Benan Lea. Jamieson we need to keep due to shortage of talls. I think a fit cameron plays round 1. JJ too. Petrucelle moves to wing with improved fitness.

kennedy is still our best forward he stays. I would keep Hurn. That’s 6 moved on and I assume brander asks for trade, 7. No point in getting rid of more and getting picks in the 70-80s. If brander goes, straight swap for narkle or Clarke would be unreal. We definitely need a top of with a quality mid who has pace snd run and carry. Obviously need another ruck from somewhere but I’m putting eggs in Bailey Williams basket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back