List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2022 superstar edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players -

D'Ambrassio-DAmbraisio-Lambbrassio..

Mmm, Lamb braise pie...

download-13-copy-jpg.1410052

Has anyone else thought about the fact that if we could just absolutely nail 2 good picks in the MSD while in last place then in combination with the end of season ND we possibly could have drafted as if we had been down bottom for a couple of years ready to start the upward part of the rebuild next year (even moreso if Chesser, Hough and Winder come good)

FB: Cole Barrass Duggan
HB: Yeo McGov Foley

R: NicNat Wardlaw Florenca
C: Chesser Kelly Culley

HF: Jones Dixon SPS
FF: Ryan Allen Winder

I: BWilliams Hough West Rioli
S: Rotham

E: HEdwards LEdwards Clark Sheed

Yes. Once you hit the bottom (and that means completely bottom out) there's enough access now to top end talent that you can rebound relatively quickly if you nail your picks and list build.

I'm firmly in the camp that we aren't as far away as some seem to believe. Reckon the base of the spine is there, amongst other building blocks. Just need to make the most of the top end picks we have this year (and probably next year) and the rebound could come quickly.

Yes. Once you hit the bottom (and that means completely bottom out) there's enough access now to top end talent that you can rebound relatively quickly if you nail your picks and list build.

I'm firmly in the camp that we aren't as far away as some seem to believe. Reckon the base of the spine is there, amongst other building blocks. Just need to make the most of the top end picks we have this year (and probably next year) and the rebound could come quickly.
The key really is being able to retain players. Being a WA club we can attract enough talent during trade period easy enough. Nail a couple of drafts and we’re back on track. If Freo hadve kept Neal, Hill, Langdon etc they would’ve been playing finals years ago.

Derksen also injured. There's our 2 picks right there!

Everyone's injured, including Culley.

A literal smorgasboard for ROB to get wet over.

Maybe it's actually a retention tactic? Like, we know our medicos are hot trash, so if we get blokes who know what long stints in rehab are like, then they won't get homesick when they inevitably get injured for the entire season just prior to round one.

Genius if true.

Why do we need cole to play on a tall when we usually go in with 3 kpds regardless of if the opposition have any talls

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
We don’t, the original comparison was that he could be like shep. I was just saying I didn’t think he’d have the versatility to play against talls like shep did.

On the proviso said players are given a chance in the guts and not left to rot on a half forward flank while credits in the bank are getting around in wheelchairs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hyperbole is a literary device used to emphasise a point. Most people get the point and don't get caught up in literals. But given you're a little whiney bitch....

It’s also used to overstate your argument.

He has finally figured it out! Gives them 3 WAFL games. Don't bring them into AFL until they are playing full game time and crushing it at that level.

West Coast coach Adam Simpson has thrown his support behind Luke Shuey after the Eagles skipper was the subject of widespread concern that his career was coming to an end.

“I think there’s still a lot of football left in Luke,” Simpson said. “He’s doing everything he can to get into a routine that makes him available consistently. “Hopefully he can finish off the year and onward we go, because he’s definitely got the motivation and the fitness, it’s just getting his body consistently available for us.”

Salary cap shouldn't be a factor with all these extra players.

Most (if not all) payer contracts have performance bonuses built in. With so many big contract players sitting out large chunks of the game, we'll be saving big on the salary cap.
Yep, nailed it. Majority of player contracts have performance kpis in them. With so many on the pine we're not paying out what ppl think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back