Death-riding Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, Carlton is indeed putrid. Port is pretty bloody atrocious too. Getting sick of the commentators raving on about the young talent on each team, how Port is a top 8 team for sure (yeah right, are they watching the same game of football?!?), and how Bolton is really putting together a fantastic spine....lol. Don't think I've heard a negative comment about either team yet!

Wow, Carlton is indeed putrid. Port is pretty bloody atrocious too. Getting sick of the commentators raving on about the young talent on each team, how Port is a top 8 team for sure (yeah right, are they watching the same game of football?!?), and how Bolton is really putting together a fantastic spine....lol. Don't think I've heard a negative comment about either team yet!

To be fair, we never play Friday night to get this commentary team and all their hyperbole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good work Carlton. Letting Port get into the habit of one way running, and tiring out their legs kicking all those goals, so they'll be too sore and too complacent next week. ;)

Of course, we'll probably to go sleep in the second quarter anyway...

Not that unhappy to see Port doing well. Yes, we could potentially have a nice pick at the end of the year, but they were 100% denied a premiership by the umps in 2014 and i think we can relate to that. If us getting pick 18 denies a media favourite a flag I'd be all for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back