Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess it was worth it at the end, we will be remembered as the best div 3 sfl team in history. No team has dominated this badly in one year ever.
Don't kid yourself. Doveton finished 5 games clear on top in 2013.
You have a great percentage but the bottom half of div 3 has never been weaker.

Mount have been great this year so far, no question, they'll be a huge challenge for either Ashwood or my lot in two weeks time

Don't kid yourself. Doveton finished 5 games clear on top in 2013.
You have a great percentage but the bottom half of div 3 has never been weaker.

Mount have been great this year so far, no question, they'll be a huge challenge for either Ashwood or my lot in two weeks time

Doveton gave us a real run for our money a few weeks back when we played you at your ground.
You guys controlled the play for majority of the game. So if you guys get over Ashwood tomorrow,
you will give us a good challenge in the GF. Which I'm sure most will want to see.

Doveton gave us a real run for our money a few weeks back when we played you at your ground.
You guys controlled the play for majority of the game. So if you guys get over Ashwood tomorrow,
you will give us a good challenge in the GF. Which I'm sure most will want to see.
Hope so m8
hope so m8 you guys deserve to be red hot favourites at least you have a good attitude not like footy king who surly can't really be a mount guy as you couldn't be that stupid to carry on like he does

Hope so m8

hope so m8 you guys deserve to be red hot favourites at least you have a good attitude not like footy king who surly can't really be a mount guy as you couldn't be that stupid to carry on like he does
Surely he's the same flog that was thechampishere1 last year

Ash wood v Doveton

No doubt Ashwood go in as favourites after beating Doveton 2 weeks ago. I reckon Ashwood boys had a look in the kitchen last week a seen it is just to hot for them and will be reeling back tomorrow. Doveton have named 26 but can't see Mc Whinney playing. It Oneill plays then he will have an impact. Congratulations to Bundy on getting into this team.

Doveton will come out firing and expect a big impact first quarter with th game levelling out as Doveton will be protecting a few late in th game.

Doveton by 8-10 goals

And BounceDback is 100% an EH Troll. mount boys do not carry on like that. Trying to channel something he and his fat mates will never get to achieve.

There's the paranoia that I love from you. I think you need to get all your "fans" to support you in this time of crisis.

I will gladly show you the premiership medal after we win it comfortably. Until then...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ash wood v Doveton

No doubt Ashwood go in as favourites after beating Doveton 2 weeks ago. I reckon Ashwood boys had a look in the kitchen last week a seen it is just to hot for them and will be reeling back tomorrow. Doveton have named 26 but can't see Mc Whinney playing. It Oneill plays then he will have an impact. Congratulations to Bundy on getting into this team.

Doveton will come out firing and expect a big impact first quarter with th game levelling out as Doveton will be protecting a few late in th game.

Doveton by 8-10 goals
wise man you are sir

Ashwood too good today. We are very disappointed but wont start throwing up weak excuses. Will take a huge turn around to cause an upset next week. I hope they make it a contest for all us neutrals.

No excuses, really?

Standing on the hill with he boys it was clear Doveton didn't come to play, just felt it would happen. Insipid at contests, crap skills etc in first half. You should be playing next week as proven by 8.10 to 4.2 2nd half. Yeah 18 to 6 scoring shots. Read hopeless together with Samadi. ochockathon, prosser etc.

Take centre stage Tiggies, what is your prediction for next week???

Surely your not going to pick against your side are you.

Put you nuggets on the line so we can critique next week.

Come on wise man predict the result.
Shall not be making a prediction for or against my side I'll leave that up to you... I don't think there will be many predictions in the way of ashwood but... Could be a nice old choke ya never know

rather than bickering let's talk about the game!

Can anyone see Ashwood turning it around to do Mount? It would take something special, it is looking like rain though so that may help?

If it turns wet it may take care of the Gough headache for them.
They will need an answer for Taylor and mounts other smalls.
Wilkin, Keem, Smith and Cincota in the middle well and truly won the day last time. What will Ashwood throw at them?

Any tips for the medal?

If mount win - Wilkin
Ashwood- Saunders

rather than bickering let's talk about the game!

Can anyone see Ashwood turning it around to do Mount? It would take something special, it is looking like rain though so that may help?

If it turns wet it may take care of the Gough headache for them.
They will need an answer for Taylor and mounts other smalls.
Wilkin, Keem, Smith and Cincota in the middle well and truly won the day last time. What will Ashwood throw at them?

Any tips for the medal?

If mount win - Wilkin
Ashwood- Saunders
If mount win wilkin
Ashwood Hodgy! Aka matty maginness

I'm new to this page but when we played mount it was over at quarter time... it is going to be very difficult to match up on Gough up forward, CJ and Ian Taylor... Jarrod Wilkin is UNSTOPPABLE in the ruck who will and who has already jumped over Ashwood as I was there couple weeks back. Mounts Midfield is the best in the league with Cincotta and Keem coming up in the best regularly... And they have a 17 year old who no one can keep up with. How can Ashwood come off devastating losses in the past. Yeah Mount are known to choke but surely not this year. I don't think Jarrod will let that happen...

My prediction for this week: Mount by 100 points
Medal: Jarrod, Gough or Smith

Wouldn't mind seeing the league put some money from the gates etc from finals towards h losing turbo pay for his rehabilitation of they're gunna do * all with their investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back