Toast Fremantle's 2nd 2016 National Draft Pick: Sean Darcy [Pick #38]

Remove this Banner Ad

Stoked with this one! The cap will increase during that time and he is yet to hit his prime while already being one of the best in his position in the league.

I try not to be petty with social media, but I absolutely will be with these two when the ruck combo succeeds.
Of course with regards to Cornes he thinks paying 6 draft picks including a 2nd rounder along with a couple 3rds for two 3rd string ruckman along with all the collateral used to get depth player ratogulea( essentialy wiping Port out of 2 drafts )and signing them on multi years deals is shrewd business and what’s needed to get his beloved power to GF.

The fact that freo have ports first rounder and if the Jackson/darcy (in particular)combo explodes next year whilst the power choke it up (big chance) would only make all his constant whining on the subject even more laughable.

Sean Darcy's signed! That'll do me for Xmas. Let's fast forward to 17/3/24 and the Lions at home.
Mickey Mouse Happy Dance GIF by hoppip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swaggy is 100% the type of person to take the trash talk personally, and rip a few teams apart to make a point.

Can definitely see him dominating a big final, prelim/gf.

Also a big dog that makes his teammates walk taller.

There is no part of me that feels any sort of concern on this deal.

Jackson is better off switching into the ruck when we need to change things up, he will make it harder to intercept mark our i50 entries in the fwd half, and he will have games where he kicks bags I believe.

Swaggy is 100% the type of person to take the trash talk personally, and rip a few teams apart to make a point.

Jackson is better off switching into the ruck when we need to change things up, he will make it harder to intercept mark our i50 entries in the fwd half, and he will have games where he kicks bags I believe.
💯 Jackson suits some opponents, Darcy others. The fact they are different is the key.

Last edited:

Best game he played all year was against the dogs at Marvel were i think he wanted to give Tim English a bath

Of course with regards to Cornes he thinks paying 6 draft picks including a 2nd rounder along with a couple 3rds for two 3rd string ruckman along with all the collateral used to get depth player ratogulea( essentialy wiping Port out of 2 drafts )and signing them on multi years deals is shrewd business and what’s needed to get his beloved power to GF.

The fact that freo have ports first rounder and if the Jackson/darcy (in particular)combo explodes next year whilst the power choke it up (big chance) would only make all his constant whining on the subject even more laughable.
I wanna see Cornes reaction when Jackson lines up on Butters at the first centre bounce of preseason and he finally realises he’s a mid.

The market has changed over the last couple of years - 5 and 6 year extensions are pretty normal now. It just means a player is in demand.

It's generally always better to have players signed up than out of contract - the impact on the list having a bunch of out of contract players negotiating contracts is way more disruptive than a couple of long term deals, no matter what Kane Cornes says. We now know what our budget is for incoming players etc plus don't have uncertainty around players leaving. This is very much a good thing
Ah yes, this is very much my NBA2K approach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back