Preview Gold Coast Suns v Adelaide Crows, Saturday 16th of March, People First Stadium, Gold Coast, 7.40pm Adelaide time.

Who will be the sub?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't really paid much attention to the preseason games... is it surprising we've picked Borlase over Keane? Keane looked ok to me in the games he played late last year. Has he had an injury over the preseason? Form dropped away? Or has Borlase gone up a notch?

Hey guys, who is most likely to keep their spot in the side once Tex is back between Burgess and Gollant?
I know Burgess did some backup ruck work in the suns VFL the last couple years, would that give him the
slight edge over Gollant?

Hey guys, who is most likely to keep their spot in the side once Tex is back between Burgess and Gollant?
I know Burgess did some backup ruck work in the suns VFL the last couple years, would that give him the
I'd assume (hope) that would depend on who plays better this week.

Re the who-will-be-sub? speculation --- if beating GCS depends upon who the sub is, we're in big trouble.
Strange take, surely the question you should be asking is why arenā€™t we playing someone who could help us win? Because thatā€™s what selection is all about, picking your best team

Probably burgess as heā€™s more versatile (can go back or ruck)

tbh if the rebuild is going to be successful, tex missing should not be a factor, because he's unlikely to be there when we are contending. tomorrow will be a good test
Could berry be playing to tag? rowell/anderson have carved us up before. not sure he has the speed if so.
Surely murphy is sub, and if it's soligo because he hasnt got his fitness up for a full game yet, why is he even in the squad? what happens if there's an injury 1 minute in?

It's Thilthorpe though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigger butts were in style in 2018.
Sir Mixalot was into it way back in 1992.

hq720.jpg

About to board a flight to ADL and the Crows boys were on the arriving flight led off by upbeat Keays and ROB. A few words to fire the boys up.

McHenry was there. Butts looked a little ginger. Rachele seemed to be the joker of the pack. Defenders all walking as a group playing around.

Now I didnā€™t want to be too much of a fanboi so didnā€™t stalk too much haha. But strangely I didnā€™t see Fog or Rankine either. Hopefully just missed them amongst all the disembarking passengers but imagine a forward line without our 4 best forwards eek

Maybe we just bought him a ticket. Get him a seat behind the Suns bench and let him just heckle them all game.
Jokes aside, this is a good idea for finals. Buy a group of tickets near the bench and relentlessly sledge the opponents through loud chants

Back