Toast How can this Melbourne side be stopped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't Geelong win 3 premierships without their AA CHB that never played again?

And won one straight after losing the best player in the league in Ablett? How many would Richmond have won without Dusty?
It’s funny how Rance didn’t help them to win in 2018

It’s pretty hard to put a lot work into them and actually still put yourself in a position to win. Teams have gone after Petracca this year a couple of times. But they just means Oliver does what he likes.

Exactlty why I said both.

Best attempt I've seen this year was the Hawks run with gigs, kept them closer for longer.

Happy Parks And Rec GIF

Narrm will fold next run out of finals. Freo supporters outnumbering them at the MCG today. Very sad but the AFL cannot afford to include teams with such a low amount of support. Ray Biffin, Tony Dullard and Paul Callery used to play in front of more Demons supporters than the current outfit.

I’m just treating the next year or two while the team remains barely viable as a final nostalgic journey.

The saddest thing will be seeing 7 supporters booing them off the field after this disgraceful performance and spitting on the players etc. The players deserve to be spat on by way more supporters than that. 😂

Flagmantle.

I think structurally we’ll cause problems for them. I think we have a better chance than any to beat them at the G. On the other hand I can’t see us beating Brisbane at the Gabba or Sydney at SCG.

Just feel like those wide open spaces at the G and head to head personnel v Dees..we’ll go alright.
BUMP BUMP BUMP

Was just about to say this. Weird comment by that Freo supporter. Isn't it cute how Freo supporters think they are a chance of doing anything spectacular at the MCG. It's cute..
So cute

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Competition will be in trouble when Melbourne get back Steven May, David Neitz and Robert Flower.

The answer to this question = Injuries
Their backline looks so disorganised without May. All but just shows he has to be number 1 1-on-1 defender in the comp

Coming into this round he'd lost only 2 out of 32 one-on-one contests this year, and was also leading the league in rebound 50s. I think he's relatively comfortably the best defender in the comp.

It took a few players out, may out in 1st qtr, petracca playing probably his worst game ever, freo's talls playing like gods, and the ball seemingly fell in freos lap around the stoppages in the 2nd half

Really don't think this means much. Maybe that Melbourne struggle with injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back