News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I'm behind on this stuff, how did you guys know it was Rooch? It's like when Sanders picks out alt accounts. I've never understood how people get a feel for that sort of thing.

From memory he started sending private messages to people who were criticising Rucci.

That's how he got on my radar, it just came out of the blue because I was talking about how Rucci had made a number of digs at Clarkson and insinuated that he leaking info about Port to the media and next minute a message from "BigHawk1961" pops up in my inbox telling me I was posting lies.

From memory he started sending private messages to people who were criticising Rucci.

That's how he got on my radar, it just came out of the blue because I was talking about how Rucci had made a number of digs at Clarkson and insinuated that he leaking info about Port to the media and next minute a message from "BigHawk1961" pops up in my inbox telling me I was posting lies.
He’s gotta still be on here, someone like that can’t just give up on reading posts about themselves.

Is this player worth 800?

Not a rhetorical question… genuinely interested what people think
Nope..

He’s worth around $650..

But to get him to come home we need to dangle a big carrot..

And given we have a massive war chest right now (and thats only gonna get bigger next year once sloane’s contract ends and the salary cap increases) we would be stupid not to spend it if it brings in talent.

He’s gotta still be on here, someone like that can’t just give up on reading posts about themselves.

He'd definitely still be on here somewhere

Last time i saw him he looked like a disheveled hermit so he clearly has zero social life.

He's goes home, eats his dinner for one and then sits on his laptop googling his name.

Part of me actually feels a bit sorry for him having such a shallow existence, but then I remember all the bullshit over the years that he's written and how he helped screw us over with Bryce Gibbs so the other part of me thinks nah he can go * himself.

Yep that's the one

I still have the private messages that he sent to me

View attachment 1482673

At one stage, he was also demanding for my phone number too.

What a clown.
What is it with powa supporters and media spivs being such unbelievable flogs?..

Its just bizarre..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty pathetic for a 44 year old man to hunt down posts about himself and send DMs calling those posts lies

Any one of us could be Rooch.

We're going to need blood samples from every Crows board poster.

tumblr_os5p94sGKU1qmob6ro1_500.gifv

I think I know why he wanted your phone number man

i heard around the traps too that he apparently contacted the Bigfooty admin at one stage requesting for the email addresses of certain posters.

Huge difference playing in a side like Geelong who are full of experience and and structurally dont break down that often vs playing in a rebuilding side whose ball use can be pretty damn poor at times.
Agree with this. It would be interesting to see how Jimmy Rowe performed in the Stengel role at Geelong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back