Recommitted Jack Gunston [UFA 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

With 3 to 4 years of footy left, I hope Jarryd Roughy is having a chat with him. And pick 15 this year or future 1st pick should suffice, would be a nice fit, until we get Ben King.
In my eyes saints are the best fit. Team with a young core ready to take the next step into finals, young gun kpf and a few established Hawks connections.

Gunston will have immediate synergy with hill and the coaches Ratten and Rough. He will also bring what it takes to perform in finals and instill that into the next generation.

In my eyes saints are the best fit. Team with a young core ready to take the next step into finals, young gun kpf and a few established Hawks connections.

Gunston will have immediate synergy with hill and the coaches Ratten and Rough. He will also bring what it takes to perform in finals and instill that into the next generation.
Thanks for that

Surprised they'd have the money for him. Could we see something like them paying more of a draft premium with an understanding Hawthorn will still pay part of his contract?
Possibly, I still hope we just keep him but I doubt they would be in a position to take on his whole contract.

Surprised they'd have the money for him. Could we see something like them paying more of a draft premium with an understanding Hawthorn will still pay part of his contract?
These reporters don't understand the difference between pried and prised.

"Ben Brown is now officially available, while Jesse Hogan’s name continues to be mentioned among player managers as a forward who could be pried out of the Dockers for the right deal."

You mean prised out?

Pried is the past tense of prying, which means sticking your nose into someone's affairs. On the other hand, if you prise something out, you're using force to remove it from a tight space.

I see this crap all the time on Fox Sports.

Not really, clubs were always going to be interested in him he is quality.

It will get real if we start to entertain a trade.

They just said we are interested but nothing about IF he will move or not.

Just Talk at Moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies have at least 5 -6 players leaving at seasons end which frees up space.

Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to incorporate a deal to trade firsts with Hawthorn.

These reporters don't understand the difference between pried and prised.

"Ben Brown is now officially available, while Jesse Hogan’s name continues to be mentioned among player managers as a forward who could be pried out of the Dockers for the right deal."

You mean prised out?

Pried is the past tense of prying, which means sticking your nose into someone's affairs. On the other hand, if you prise something out, you're using force to remove it from a tight space.

I see this crap all the time on Fox Sports.
12.png

Hawthorn swapping their first-rounder for Collingwood's first-rounder isn't a downgrade?
It was just an idea, chill.

Didn't say that either, I said Pies first and a few picks for Hawks 1st and Gunston. I don't know the Hawks situation with F/S or even who they might be targeting right now.

You get our 1st and two second rounders for example, you might have other players your targeting. Just an idea..
That could perhaps work as a pick swap, although not very attractive. But what do they get for Gunston?

You are suggesting that Collingwood could give up two second-rounders to receive Gunston and a first-round upgrade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back