Traded Jake Stringer [traded to Essendon]

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe Essendon have enquired about Jake using Clause 19.1.3(a) Oogga Booga to get Jake out of his current workforce which is clearly bullying him and making him feel unwelcome.
We probably need to hear Foggy's view on all this. "Be confident"?

lel, perhaps you should posts again how much Adrian is in your anus

Meh unless he's losing players Adrian is a non factor in trade week. But hey that won't stop Bomber fans fantasising that someone will finally nominate them. :rainbow:

By all means carry on, its kind of cute. :)

Meh unless he's losing players Adrian is a non factor in trade week. But hey that won't stop Bomber fans fantasising that someone will finally nominate them. :rainbow:

By all means carry on, its kind of cute. :)
What number do you think we should give him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massively underrated as a footballer. His form has dipped off since he was injured against Gold Coast in round 17 last year along with the timeline of when he split from his Mrs. which coincided to around this period. That clearly knocked him around massively. He was in and out of the side this year with several injuries and his form was quite good up until his first injury against Richmond in round 7 averaging 16 touches and 2 goals a game. Absolute write off of a year.

People tend to forget he kicked 111 goals from his previous 46 games. Whoever manages to land him is going to be thrilled that they somehow managed to snare a young 40-50 goal a year gamewinner for unders. I sincerely hope we keep him.

Massively underrated as a footballer. His form has dipped off since he was injured against Gold Coast in round 17 last year along with the timeline of when he split from his Mrs. which coincided to around this period. That clearly knocked him around massively. He was in and out of the side this year with several injuries and his form was quite good up until his first injury against Richmond in round 7 averaging 16 touches and 2 goals a game. Absolute write off of a year.

People tend to forget he kicked 111 goals from his previous 46 games. Whoever manages to land him is going to be thrilled that they somehow managed to snare a young 40-50 goal a year gamewinner for unders. I sincerely hope we keep him.

Too many bridges have been burnt for him and the Dogs to patch things up. sorry but I can't see It happening no matter how much Dogs fans want him to stay.

Only thing Dogs can do now is to try and get the best value they can for Stringer.

I think people underestimate how much a marriage breakup can mess with a bloke - particularly when young kids are involved.

That said his first half of this season was pretty good too, from memory - I certainly hope my club can convince him to come across, and can get a deal done with minimal fuss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back