Traded Josh Dunkley - [Traded with F3 (Melb), F3 to Brisbane for #21, F1, F2, F4 (Geel)]

Remove this Banner Ad

If you don't have the self-discipline not to attack other posters and derail the thread with crap every other time you post, thread bans will be applied.

Mods are not here to babysit.

Reporting bad posts instead of replying to them would also be extremely helpful if you wish to continue posting here.

Reasonable outcome for all parties.

It wasn’t 2 x 1st rounders but it values Dunkley as 2 x 1st rounders. Will get to death ride the Lions next year!

C'mon Blinky Bill
Happy Excuse Me GIF

We offloaded that F4 pick from Melbourne for Schache as part of the Dunkley deal.
A part of the Shaq lives on at Brissie for another 12 months
#neverforget

P21, F1, F2, F4(Geelong)
Dunkley, F3 (Demons), F4 (Demons)

A lot of late hassle in the end.
So it was agreed and all the delay was due to the AFL wanting a big finish. "Switch around a few late ones to make it look like you were haggling"

For everyone saying that Schache is a wasted list spot you clearly have no idea, will form a formidable partnership with a fully fit Ben Brown next year. Bookmark it.

We offloaded that F4 pick from Melbourne for Schache as part of the Dunkley deal.
A part of the Shaq lives on at Brissie for another 12 months
#neverforget

P21, F1, F2, F4(Geelong)
Dunkley, F3 (Demons), F4 (Demons)

A lot of late hassle in the end.
I don’t want it to live on. Let our horrible pick 2 RIP

Reckon we probably could have squeezed them for a bit more but happy to get the deal done.

The picks are all in the range where there will still be some good players left. Will be one of those trades where you'll need to wait 2 or 3 years to see how the dogs do out of it.

All this wheeling and dealing, haggling over points, angst and frustration, hanging up, multi club deals…

Did anyone remember to remind St Kilda trade week had started?
[Zaine 'Premiership CHF" Cordy coughs loudly in the corner]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For everyone saying that Schache is a wasted list spot you clearly have no idea, will form a formidable partnership with a fully fit Ben Brown next year. Bookmark it.

Yeah it’ll be a great partnership, I think Schache will do an excellent job carrying Brown’s bags to and from games

According to Pickering, what held it up was the dogs wanting to swap future 4ths.

What the hell? It’s melbournes F4 vs Geelong’s F4. Both will be worthless. A+ negotiating Sam
Must admit I was wondering why they would bother swapping the Cats & Dees future 4ths.

Bizarre.

Lions should be a serious contender for the flag next year.

According to Pickering, what held it up was the dogs wanting to swap future 4ths.

What the hell? It’s melbournes F4 vs Geelong’s F4. Both will be worthless. A+ negotiating Sam

I’m not sure it was the dogs that required the future pick - we might have wanted a swap it to ensure we still had an F4 for purposes of a deficit for a fletcher bid.

I’m not sure it was the dogs that required the future pick - we might have wanted a swap it to ensure we still had an F4 for purposes of a deficit for a fletcher bid.

Pickering was clear that it was the Dogs.

Must admit I was wondering why they would bother swapping the Cats & Dees future 4ths.

Bizarre.

Lions should be a serious contender for the flag next year.
I've said it all year we are 1 a grade mid short through our rotations.

Now our starting mids are Neale, McCluggage and Dunkley. Another year under Bailey, Rayner and Berry. Throw in some experience of Zorks and Lyons.

It looks good on paper at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back