Koch or Ken

If you could only sack 1, who would it be?

• Hinkley

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • Koch

Votes: 33 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Ginever has been incredibly disappointing on 5aa I must say. Not quite Rucci/Kornes level of propaganda but very much tows the company line.

He's lost all integrity.

Kochie going is the best way to get a push broom through all aspects of the club. Take out Ken and the inept board and admin remains, potentially along with a stack of hack assistants and footy staff.

Tim Ginever has been incredibly disappointing on 5aa I must say. Not quite Rucci/Kornes level of propaganda but very much tows the company line.
My viewpoint on the 3.

Rucci is paid to blow smoke up the clubs arse. He's a mercenary.
Kornes simply loves Ken, he'll do what he can to make sure Ken has a highly paid job.
Timmy G loves the club, but I think he is afraid to say negative stuff because the admin/coaches would tell him to hit the bricks in terms of doing stuff with the club.

My viewpoint on the 3.

Rucci is paid to blow smoke up the clubs arse. He's a mercenary.
Kornes simply loves Ken, he'll do what he can to make sure Ken has a highly paid job.
Timmy G loves the club, but I think he is afraid to say negative stuff because the admin/coaches would tell him to hit the bricks in terms of doing stuff with the club.
Why would Timmy pot the club to an audience overwhelmingly made up of Crows fans.

Fair enough to do it amongst ourselves, but don’t give those *s any ammo.

Back