Preview Marsh Community Series - Game 1, 2020: St.Kilda v Hawthorn - RSEA Park, Thursday 20th February, 7:10PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • Hawks

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GgFoE4M.png

ihBCphi.jpg

Mens footy returns to Moorabbin for the first time in 20 years.
Who's in? Who's out?

Who's going to the game?

I can’t find a spot to enter the barcode number in the Ticketmaster link.
Does anyone now what I’m doing wrong?
Cheers

Cheers mate. One other question. Do you know if that Temp grandstand will still be there. and will be first in best dressed like Sunday was?
Might be better that we discuss it here.

Club is trying to raise the capacity from 8000 to 10,000 however need to get approval from council first. Council capacity is 8000, AFL however allowing 10,000. So hopefully if council ticks off on it then more people can attend.

I can’t find a spot to enter the barcode number in the Ticketmaster link.
Does anyone now what I’m doing wrong?
Cheers
Neither can I... do you have a link George ? Tickemaster don't provide an option for a member upgrade.
Best to call the club tomorrow and upgrade over the phone guys. Easy and only $5.

Just booked on 2 places on ticketmaster.

There is a member upgrade link above the green ticket link that you click then enter the code the club sent you.
Hope this helps!

Might be better that we discuss it here.

Club is trying to raise the capacity from 8000 to 10,000 however need to get approval from council first. Council capacity is 8000, AFL however allowing 10,000. So hopefully if council ticks off on it then more people can attend.
Surely that should be a no brainier. 10k people all spending money in Moorabbin the council should be rubbing thier hands with glee.

Surely that should be a no brainier. 10k people all spending money in Moorabbin the council should be rubbing thier hands with glee.
Club definitely pushing for it. Has to have something to do with parking and probably other restrictions or liabilities.

I think we will get it over the line.

Club definitely pushing for it. Has to have something to do with parking and probably other restrictions or liabilities.

I think we will get it over the line.
Maybe they wanted to see how 8k would go first. 2k extra isn't really that much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things to look forward to

- Long off half back.

- King at full forward

- Jones on ball. He was very good for Sydney early last year on ball before getting shafted to half back again and then was apparently best on in the intra club playing through the middle. Would add much needed speed through there if it's a success.

- Battle - Still unsure of his role this year so hopefully the next few matches will give me more of an idea.

Clark - Hopefully will get to spend plenty of tine through the middle

Coffield - Have heard him talked up a bit over pre season. Has bulked up and should be having a real crack in the Marsh Cup so he can push for a round one spot

Battle of the small forwards - Kent, Butler and Lonie are probably all fighting for 2 spots, Parker may have fallen behind due to injury.

Can't wait for this but as a resident of the nearby streets I'm hoping they include some parking after they complete the Stage 2 grandstand and aquatic centre. It was pretty chaotic last Sunday and I can only imagine it being twice as bad Thursday night. In saying that, it's bloody great to just walk a few metres to see footy again and hear the roars. I think they're going to be even louder Thursday night!

Interesting that the club added the extra game. Think that will make things more likely to be spread out over the three games, meaning the teams won't be so strong for the two outings against Hawthorn.

Anyone know what the squad sizes for these games are? 18 and 4/6/8 interchange?

Also I know they have changed the runners rule for first game, are there any other weird rules they are putting in to confuse me? Took til 3/4 time for me to work out the last touch rule in the aflw game last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back