Preview Marsh Community Series - Game 1, 2020: St.Kilda v Hawthorn - RSEA Park, Thursday 20th February, 7:10PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • Hawks

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the year 2030 and BF’s very own plugger66 is spotted celebrating the 10th anniversary of the AFL’s Dim Sim & KFC ban:

a8y1uxD.jpg
Red face and nose are close. Probably a little to thin.

Just on food...I know Dine-amic have the exclusive dibs on food at the ground now, but bloody hell they HAVE to have more outlets AND dont make every order from scratch. One outlet for the entire members side of the ground, combined with no pre-assembled food was a nightmare. I know one person who waited 45 mins then gave up and demanded a refund.

Its a capacity crowd people, not Tuesday training with 20 people there

Yea I was there for the last match at Moorabbin. It was a good one too, we won! Was quite a feat in those days!
Was there for the last game too.
It was very surreal sitting in the stand after the game just taking it all in.

Can anyone suggest a good place to have dinner that is within walking distance (less than 1.5km say) from the ground?

Want to have something to eat and just park there so we are walking distance to the game.

Open to any kind of food, pub, pizza, Indian, whatever.

Can anyone suggest a good place to have dinner that is within walking distance (less than 1.5km say) from the ground?

Want to have something to eat and just park there so we are walking distance to the game.

I hear Plugg's dim sim bar is quite good

Eat at the club, you'd be helping them out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be the best option but didn’t realise there was a restaurant?

Thought it was just a cafe?
They will have enough there to satisfy, I think!

They will have enough there to satisfy, I think!

Don't suppose you know if they'll be changing their operations to accommodate for the fast pace required, at football games? Other posters have mentioned that they seemed a bit unequipped for the demands during the AFLW game.

Forgot to mention that. Free dim sims to replace the alcohol. Only a good thing. Should be a great night. Can’t stand people who drink. Disgusting
Can’t stand people that eat dim sims near me . They smell disgusting , especially when you’re trying to enjoy a beer .
Eating a dimmy yourself while having a beer - now that’s a different story.

Don't suppose you know if they'll be changing their operations to accommodate for the fast pace required, at football games? Other posters have mentioned that they seemed a bit unequipped for the demands during the AFLW game.
Think it was a bit of a tester the other weekend. They would know full well how in demand this game is to a lot of people, I reckon it will be at capacity well before the first bounce. Gates open 5.30 so if you have a ticket I'd get down there before 6pm definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back