Power Failure Jokes

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
I heard a couple of Port Power jokes this afternoon.
Trouble is I cant remember all of 'em; apart from this totally lame attempt.

"What the difference between the Twin Towers and Port Power?
Nothing....they both come crashing down in September"

...and the CHOKe-O-late that BigM are marketing.

Should be a great week at work this week:cool:

How about this one?

The only way Port will make a grand Final:

Qualifying Final : v Essendon at AAMI Stadium
Preliminary Final : v Essendon at AAMI Stadium
Grand Final : v Essendon at MCG

It's alright Port Supporters ALWAYS seem to come with an excuse for everything..........................but I think they are running out:D :D :D

They will have to admit sooner or later.....................THEY CHOKED BIGTIME:D :D :D :D

Heard this one at the Slowdown.

The AFL want to send a team to the Phillipines - they have asked Port Adelaide to go - if they go they will be known as the Manilla Folders!

k
xx

Question: What do you call a Port Power player at a Grand Final Dinner??
Answer: A waiter

Question What is the difference between an Arsonist and Port Power?
Answer: An Arsonist doesnt waste 22 matches

i think i posted this one before somewhere... its all have to offer...

The other day my Uncle was on the freeway, when traffic started banking up. Eventually a police officer strolled passed his car, so my uncle asked what was going on... The officer explained, "Its Mark Williams, he's pulled his car over, grabbed a lighter, and is threatening to pour petrol over himself." My uncle was stunned, "So what are you doing about it?", the officer replies, "We're gathering donations, we've already got 50 litres"

This is the only joke I have heard. :)

The Port club song:

Oh, when the Power got in
We thought we would rule
Come on, let's teach those Crows a lesson
Cos we're the Power from Port
But it counted for nought
That we had thirty flags in our possession
And so we stabbed old Jack
In the back, back, back
And said that history here counts for nothing
Sure, it did get us in
But unless we can win
We should stop the huffing and puffing

And now the Category Ones no longer come
It's just the Alberton mob, well, those with jobs
And the heroes are those who on rainy nights
Brave the cold metal seats with their bums clenched tight
And the Port supporters' numbers fall
Early leavers, one and all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard these on the radio this morning

Q. "What's the different between an arisonist and power"?

A. "An arisonist doesn't waste 22 matches"

" A rich oil tycoon had four daughters but he desperately wanted a son that he could leave his fortune to. Finally one of his many wives gave birth to a son and on the day his son was born he vowed to give him anything he ever wanted.

Just before his 6th birthday his father asked him what he did he want for his birthday, his son replied with "A plane". Wanting to go one step further for his only son he bought United Airline.

Just before his 7th birthday he again asked his son what he did want for his birthday, his son replied with "A boat". Again wanting to go one step further for his only son he bought Princess Cruiseliners.

Just before his next birthday he again asked his son what he did want for his birthday, his son replied with "To be able to watch cartoons whenever I want". Again wanting to go one step further for his only son he bought the Disney Studio's.

Just before his 9th birthday he again asked his son what he did want for his birthday, his son replied with "Since I've spent so much time watching cartoons, I wanna mickey mouse costume". Again wanting to go one step further for his only son he bought the Port Power Football Club.

Originally posted by Pred
I'm just having trouble understanding why you can't see the irony in a Crows supporter making jokes about not reaching the GF. Glad you're happy with your season. All the best.
There's no irony.

Adelaide Crows 2 Grand Finals
Port Adelaide Power 0 Grand Finals

It's not rocket science.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back