Unofficial Preview Prematch discussion & changes vs Lions (Boomer 400!) [In: LT, 2Dogs, DIsh | Out: JMac, Fish, Black]

Remove this Banner Ad

out: Black, Mullett, Jmac

In: Petrie, Thomas, McDonald/Dumont/Mckenzie

wouldn't mind seeing Gibson out, he turned over the footy too much for mine.

Turner or Garner sub next week.

I haven't watched the game yet but that's exactly what my brother said.

I still have faith, but yeah... What happened tonight?
Confidence gone or what?
he kicked a goal that was prolly one of the assyest you will see how it wasnt touched i will never know. other than that he just stunk it up. Gwilt totally toweled him up.

I haven't watched the game yet but that's exactly what my brother said.

I still have faith, but yeah... What happened tonight?
Confidence gone or what?

Not sure about confidence, maybe, he may have bigged up his role in the club internally. Skill wise though he is one of the most non-functioning players I have ever seen. It was actually sad. I wanted him to tear it up tonight, just show something.

So sad to see Blacl run around, cracked the shits when players didn't kick it to him, seemed frustrated, low of confidence, ran to the wrong spots unfortunately needs to move on to ignite his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out - black mullett Macmillan
In - drew McDonald Dumont

I won't write Black off yet. He's coming off a fairly big injury and sometimes it takes a year to get over that. He needs to regain his confidence obviously, but keep the faith...he can still be a very good player for us.

we'll miss JMac and I don't think Black or Mullett did enough to hold their spot. McDonald will hopefully get his chance, Petrie and LT ins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back