Banter RDT 153 - RDTier List

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My suburban turf 9th grade never recovered from the fallout. It was my Adelaide pre-season camp.
You tried to convince your team mates that’s it’s chill to sleep with each other’s wives and girlfriend?

If I were a sports reporter who was also Greek, would I do a shred of research and get this right?

Nah, probs would just run for Lord Mayor instead.

Are you still chasing someone to do a preview for West Coast-Hawks mate? I'm happy to set aside a few minutes so I can come up with a remarkably sub-par effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well folks, my mother in law has just been told she will regain full use of her limbs after brain surgery earlier this week. Been a rollercoaster of a week. From her ambo to hospital last Wednesday to an initial diagnosis of secondary cancer in the brain, surgeon not confident to touch the tumour to removing it all despite the risk of paralysis.

We just received a video of her walking, assisted by nurses, down the corridor. Cannot believe it.

Well folks, my mother in law has just been told she will regain full use of her limbs after brain surgery earlier this week. Been a rollercoaster of a week. From her ambo to hospital last Wednesday to an initial diagnosis of secondary cancer in the brain, surgeon not confident to touch the tumour to removing it all despite the risk of paralysis.

We just received a video of her walking, assisted by nurses, down the corridor. Cannot believe it.
Fantastic news mate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back