Banter RDT 158 - Beers at Badgers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is a goddamn burger, people. Know it well.

Happy 50th to HJs, but we did not need that back. It was discontinued for a good reason.

Those of us enjoying Rove Live the night before were also quite peeved by the interruption
Haha, that was me. Rove went to an ad and literally never came back.

Last edited:
you can bet they probably used better ingredients for those Yumbo abominations back in the day. It’ll be horrid now. Better off buying a toasted pizza sub on rye

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in the day my old mate had two whoppers and a yumbo to finish. Tried one, too plastic back then, new version will be even worse.

At this point, I think you're just saying these things to annoy me...

I must admit, about 90% of the things I say on here are attempts at being facetious.

But I'm dead serious about take-away food. It's no laughing matter.

you can bet they probably used better ingredients for those Yumbo abominations back in the day. It’ll be horrid now. Better off buying a toasted pizza sub on rye
I can imagine they are something like the ham and cheese bagels from Muzz Buzz.

Good but terrible

I saw the second tower go down on a ~10 inch black and white telly. I had the passing thought that someone had very likely watched the JFK assassination coverage on the same TV.
I was at uni at the time. It was quite the experience watching literally every American student around me call back home regardless of where they were from and sitting up with them until about 2-3 in the morning just dealing with shock more than anything.

I was at uni at the time. It was quite the experience watching literally every American student around me call back home regardless of where they were from and sitting up with them until about 2-3 in the morning just dealing with shock more than anything.
It was the first thing I ever saw in my life that I knew would change the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back