Banter RDT 167 - Proof of Vaccination Required

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So to jump back in time to Christmas movie posting, I just learned that Australian of the Year and all-round legend Grace Tame was once married to the actor who played Curtis the Elf in the Santa Clause movies.

Mind well and truly blown.
Lots of people offended that she didn't smile and kiss Scotty's ring today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Grace Tame was to ever consider entering into politics, she'd romp it in.

Everything I've read suggests she is a well informed and passionate advocate for the disadvantaged, and a genuine person that works hard.

Actually, come to think of it, she is not suited for politics.

Everything I've read suggests she is a well informed and passionate advocate for the disadvantaged, and a genuine person that works hard.

Hasn't compromised herself to curry favour with the bigwigs, there's no way she'd last in politics. She's made a difference from the outside, she can continue to do so.

Hasn't compromised herself to curry favour with the bigwigs, there's no way she'd last in politics. She's made a difference from the outside, she can continue to do so.

Yep in all seriousness I think with people like her and Greta Thunberg, their future is probably to remain as outside advocates and lobbyists for their causes. Both are respected and perceived as genuine, you inevitably lose that when you enter into politics.

Yes, I am aware this is politics-related talk in a thread where people probably want to avoid it. I will avoid going further.

Yep in all seriousness I think with people like her and Greta Thunberg, their future is probably to remain as outside advocates and lobbyists for their causes. Both are respected and perceived as genuine, you inevitably lose that when you enter into politics.

Yes, I am aware this is politics-related talk in a thread where people probably want to avoid it. I will avoid going further.
It's fine, you just need to include more banter
1643109495099.png

But what is her Subway sub of choice?

Yeah but she didn't smile m8

You've got to respect the office of the (guy who knifed two) prime minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back