Banter RDT 170 - The Joyce McKinney Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Monday as it's in the next calendar week. If it was Saturday it'd be this Saturday.

Thinking about your answer, when you're giving directions, do you say to turn left at the next street or this street?
I would say "this Monday" for the upcoming Monday, but turn at the "next street".

Am I boring everyone?

I would say "this Monday" for the upcoming Monday, but turn at the "next street".

Am I boring everyone?

TBH I just decide on whatever is right by what suits my agenda at the particular time and will literally change it in the next sentence to still prove that I'm correct, mainly to annoy whichever person I'm discussing it with.

Also, this would’ve been much funnier if we were talking about a Tuesday.

Depends, I can only give you the answer after you tell me what your answer is, and then it'll be the opposite in the hope you get annoyed.

So when’s this Monday?

87646e953ccd505d53d424c4c783cdff979ead405a18c7cfcd7fd56f8b7c716a.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coffee pods are trash. Every single one I've tried has been far too sweet.

And I am sweet enough.

Okay Bricktop.

Though the flavour was okay, I think I was more sucked into the convenience of it all - but it's such a massive amount of waste produced.

A real coffee cannot be substituted.

Had a pod machine for years. Didn't mind the genuine Nespresso pods, but then I found a barely used $800 coffee machine on FB for $100. Classic FIFO purchase, bloke couldn't work out how to dial in the grind for his beans and stopped using it. What a rookie. I've never looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back