Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If true (as it's a 6 beers in story)....

It makes me sick just thinking of it.

and this one re Darren Cahill. Cahill was brought in not only as a board member, but to be a mentor to Hinkley. Hinkley in his paranoid, delusional and I know best way flatly refused the help. Cahill and he are not even on speaking terms.

This is just ****ed.

Everyone would prefer a change over in coaches, CEO and chair, over stability. Noone's crying that we haven't got stability. fu** this shi_t
Stability is vital and was always a feature of the Port of old.

I remember laughing at clubs like the Eagles that changed their jumpers as often as I changed my underwear.

The key with stability though is that is has to be earnt. Not stability for stabilities sake but stability because you have the right culture, that attracts and develops the right people, with the right goals in mind to succeed.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stability is vital and was always a feature of the Port of old.

I remember laughing at clubs like the Eagles that changed their jumpers as often as I changed my underwear.

The key with stability though is that is has to be earnt. Not stability for stabilities sake but stability because you have the right culture, that attracts and develops the right people, with the right goals in mind to succeed.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I completely agree with you. My comments were more about keeping stability for the sake of stability - which is currently not working.

Alright alright I've kept you long enough... so there's the stuff we all kind of know, Koch is completely bullshitting about our financials, Hinkley was solely responsible for the co-captains s**t yada yada

But the more interesting tidbits were....... KT was out the door but on Koch's insistence (where have we heard that before?) he convinced KT to stay because of "stability", the 150th....

and this one re Darren Cahill. Cahill was brought in not only as a board member, but to be a mentor to Hinkley. Hinkley in his paranoid, delusional and I know best way flatly refused the help. Cahill and he are not even on speaking terms.

Jonas will be Captain.
Sounds about right.

I have heard the CEO’s letter described as a ‘resignation’ by an ex-member of the Club board.

I’ve read Rucci rumouring that KT had a job offer from AFL House.

I also heard Killer say on PTV on the Club website, at the time, that he was coaxed on to the Club board by Koch and Cardone to act as a ‘conduit between the board and the coaches’ (not specifically Hinkley, but that would make sense). This was always only a one-year gig as a break from the ATP circuit.

Ironic and illuminating that in the 9-1 vote by the board that kept Hinkley hanging on by his dirty fingernails for the sake of this thing called stability the ‘1’ was none other than the Killer.

Stability. It’s indeed the state of chaos aimed to keep Chairman Moi, and the repetitive anti-insomniac ‘speech’ he’s already written, in the chair for the 150th Anniversary ... whilst the deep black pit of indebtedness opens up wider and wider ... deeper and deeper ... around him and under him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cahill: Ken I’ve got some invaluable coaching techniques I used to help Andre Agassi win major titles if you’ll just give me an hour of your time.

Hinkley: Piss off mate, I know what I’m doing. Now where’s that bloke who’s going to install a lure on the boundary line so players can run laps like the dishies.

This is just f’ed.

I mean, L-O-L if it’s at all true.

This is exactly the sort of IP clubs are in a costly arms race to expose their coaches to worldwide, and old mate has it on-tap for free in his own backyard and spurns it.

I mean, L-O-L if it’s at all true.

This is exactly the sort of IP clubs are in a costly arms race to expose their coaches to worldwide, and old mate has it on-tap for free in his own backyard and spurns it.
Youse don't understand that Hinkley knows better than youse. All it takes is working harderey longerey. :rolleyes:

... and making finals is overrated.

Imagine sticking your head out to push Hinkley to extend when none of the fan base really wanted it. Then he rewards you with 11-4 to not making finals. Following up the next year by dropping out of a top 8 spot that was ours for taking. He then resists attempts give him access to PD in prestigious overseas institutions so you deliver an internationally renowned coach who has repeatedly delivered success that ken can't even comprehend and the useless prick stuffs that up too.
Regardless of what you think of Koch this is a massive embarrassment for him and he must know this by now. If Koch was brought in from outside the club to review the place, sacking Ken would be your 1st, 2nd and 3rd recommendations
Ken is getting all the support he needs and more and manages to find new ways to stuff up any chance of success at every step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back