Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a chat with an SA football identity at the pub tonight.

I was 2 beers in, he would have been 5 or 6.

Everything bad we think is true or worse.

Had a chat with an SA football identity at the pub tonight.

I was 2 beers in, he would have been 5 or 6.

Everything bad we think is true or worse.
What is this SA football identity's connection to the PAFC and why would they know more about what is truly happening in than any other random?

Papa had 2 beers, Footy Identity has 6, my guess is Kymbo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. No Tab facilities at this establishment.

OK then.

I will go Lewy who was consoling himself after being ditched for good ol’ Bern....

Or, Jars celebrating another radio show that is 100% Crow focussed now he is being joined by good ol’ Bern.

If none of them, at least I am narrowing down the identities it could be for the rest of you campaigners.

Kornes and Wrinkles wouldn‘t be seen dead in a pub, well one that Papa frequents anyway :cool:, and Kage wouldn’t get in the front door on his scooter.

I simply want to know who the identity is and then decide whether what was said should be believed or taken with a grain of salt.

Alright alright I've kept you long enough... so there's the stuff we all kind of know, Koch is completely bullshitting about our financials, Hinkley was solely responsible for the co-captains s**t yada yada

But the more interesting tidbits were....... KT was out the door but on Koch's insistence (where have we heard that before?) he convinced KT to stay because of "stability", the 150th....

and this one re Darren Cahill. Cahill was brought in not only as a board member, but to be a mentor to Hinkley. Hinkley in his paranoid, delusional and I know best way flatly refused the help. Cahill and he are not even on speaking terms.

Jonas will be Captain.

Alright alright I've kept you long enough... so there's the stuff we all kind of know, Koch is completely bullshitting about our financials, Hinkley was solely responsible for the co-captains s**t yada yada

But the more interesting tidbits were....... KT was out the door but on Koch's insistence (where have we heard that before?) he convinced KT to stay because of "stability", the 150th....

and this one re Darren Cahill. Cahill was brought in not only as a board member, but to be a mentor to Hinkley. Hinkley in his paranoid, delusional and I know best way flatly refused the help. Cahill and he are not even on speaking terms.

Jonas will be Captain.
Yup!

Jonas will be Captain.
There is a miasma of toxicity, unaccountability, self-interest, and petty politics emanating from our "leaders" and engulfing the club, yet some notable posters continue to gaslight supporters by insisting the team isn't performing because the players are picking up negative vibes from the crowd.

As REH continues to point out, the fish rots from the head.

Jonas will be Captain.

Successful people exploit their advantages. Having Cahill in your corner is the Mount ******* Everest of advantages. Other clubs would kill to have such a valuable resource available to their football department.

It’s no wonder we have a terrible in season record and have torched the list.

Hinkley is antithetical to everything Port Adelaide stands for. Get him the * out of the club - it’s the financially responsible move and it will improve our chances of success. Koch needs to get over his ******* ego and do the right thing.

Successful people exploit their advantages. Having Cahill in your corner is the Mount ******* Everest of advantages. Other clubs would kill to have such a valuable resource available to their football department.

It’s no wonder we have a terrible in season record and have torched the list.

Hinkley is antithetical to everything Port Adelaide stands for. Get him the fu** out of the club - it’s the financially responsible move and it will improve our chances of success. Koch needs to get over his ******* ego and do the right thing.

Fixed mindset vs growth mindset. Mindset is a great book by Carol Dweck and Ken (in fact maybe all of the Port admin) are classic cases of fixed mindsets.

Yep, knew there was more to that bizarre email that KT sent out (the one where he called himself a "Norwood flog" etc.) and blind Freddy could see there was something not right with Killer cutting ties with the club after one year on the board/ as coaching mentor.

Jonas will be Captain.

None of that is surprising, KT wrote what was clearly a pre resignation letter earlier in the year, scapegoating himself.

We had heard on here Cahill was going to mentor Ken, not all surprising to hear that he refused it. From what I’ve heard he is an absolute arrogant knob who refuses to listen to anyone, so why would Cahill be any different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back