Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would some useless ******* reporter please take him to task on how last year we finished first and won a final and lost a preliminary by a goal but this year we are simply just good?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

You mean king loser rucci or crows supporters unlikely unfortunately

The club are an embarrassment. Imagine saying that with Hinkley coaching.

“We exist to win premierships”
“Mediocrity doesn’t live here”
“Any club worth its salt…”
“Chasing Greatness™”

Full of sh¡t from top to bottom.

Would some useless ******* reporter please take him to task on how last year we finished first and won a final and lost a preliminary by a goal but this year we are simply just good?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
It's a tough competition

Thanks,
Ken

Another loss in the coaches box. Geelong gained an aerial dominance we gift wrapped for them, then started overlap running like a D grade social basketball team fast breaking every play to run up the score.

They were doing this in Q1 and we did absolutely nothing to stop this obvious tactical problem. Would our performances be any different at all if Ken went home after giving the pregame speech?

9 years of this loser s**t.

I thought we might have seen a shift when we got all the talk about focussing on (multiple) premierships. Seems that was all talk and we've now reverted to lowering everyone's expectations again. Just once it would be nice to acknowledge that giving up a game like that just isn't acceptable, and there will be changes made as a consequence, in both setups and personnel.

I am sick of this acceptance of losing. I'm a relative newcomer to the Club but I understand what an "honourable loss" is. We haven't had any of those this year, and it would be comforting to have that acknowledged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another loss in the coaches box. Geelong gained an aerial dominance we gift wrapped for them, then started overlap running like a D grade social basketball team fast breaking every play to run up the score.

They were doing this in Q1 and we did absolutely nothing to stop this obvious tactical problem. Would our performances be any different at all if Ken went home after giving the pregame speech?

9 years of this loser sh*t.

Even our casual supporters are starting to catch on to this now. I was working with a bloke tonight who identifies as a Port fan but not a member/mainly watches on TV and he says to me after the game “ever notice how Hinkley doesn’t really do much in the box?” to which I replied “yes, yes I have noticed this.”

9865924-3x4-700x933 (1).jpg

“Any club worth its salt will clean out its no-hopers from the doorman, to the head trainer, to the captain.

Keeping no-hopers in these positions, or any other position, is the mark of the non-successful club.”

Fos Williams

Fast forward 2021

KH: We take positives from pushing Geelong in the final term. We know that we're capable when we get it right. We just need to maintain it for longer in games #pafclive

I’m sick of his cliche press conferences, used car sales man.... all talk and kochie and the board accepts it

KH: We take positives from pushing Geelong in the final term.

Lol. This one is up there with “we’ve got a long way to go to be as good as Richmond”.

Blew a 4 goal lead in Q2, then started Q4 beautifully to turn a 10 point deficit into a 2-goal lead, before blowing it, then giving up completely in the dying minutes.

Anyone still on this bloke has probably lost life savings to a Nigerian prince.

Just out coached again really. We just played into geelongs hands , ken had no idea.. all good winning the ball but we just kicked blindly out of packs to them everytime and just killed all momentum, there was no change the entire game.

Ken's actual response in the press conference to this question from a journalist.." What happened when Geelong kicked 5 in a row after you were 21 points up?"

Ken " that's what happens when you have two good sides out there"

Like wtf? This guy is actually cooked.

Last edited:
I don’t wish ill on Ken personally, I just wish he’d leave the club.

I don’t care how nice of a guy he is, or how much the players like him, he needs to get sacked because in the decade he’s been here we have not gotten results with a talented playing list, and I would think his “near enough is good enough” attitude that has infected the club has poisoned the playing group. Losing is acceptable in his Port Adelaide.

I don’t know how anyone, happy clapper or not, could see him as a success. He’s never made a Grand Final, he’s only finished in the top 4 once (in the Covid shortened neutral venue “I’m out of contract” season), and he consistently can’t get the players up for big games. We always bottle it, and it always seems to be the same way. If he can’t win us the flag then what is the ******* point.

And the thing that really irks me about the Ken apologists is that they think that by wanting him sacked we want the club to lose... I would be as happy as I’ve ever been if we won the flag and he was coach, I’d be happy to be wrong, but he’s demonstrated time and again that he can’t get the results that we want, and if we know he can’t get us to where we want to be then we must sack him.

We used to be ruthless, we used to have a winner’s mentality... We haven’t for some time and the attitudes currently on display just show how far the club has strayed from what made us great

Move him on and let someone else take this list forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back