Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember 2018 when we randomly mutated to become a Ross Lyon like slow, stoppage fest, bore them to death type team? And then proceeded to miss finals from 11-4 which no team in history had previously done. How the hell did Hinkley survive that?
Superhero

Remember 2018 when we randomly mutated to become a Ross Lyon like slow, stoppage fest, bore them to death type team? And then proceeded to miss finals from 11-4 which no team in history had previously done. How the hell did Hinkley survive that?

It is absolutely staggering that he was still here after both 2018 and 2019. At the end of 2019 he'd played one final in 5 seasons for a bad loss.

Disgusting football club.

The lack of accountability at this club that allowed him to keep his job is still costing us now. We've changed nothing of note after getting absolutely pasted in a prelim. We've flatly refused to address it and we've shielded Hinkley from criticism, again.

Injuries to key personnel, bad starts, being unlucky, the competition being strong and of course, saving us from bankruptcy

It is absolutely staggering that he was still here after both 2018 and 2019. At the end of 2019 he'd played one final in 5 seasons for a bad loss.

Disgusting football club.

The lack of accountability at this club that allowed him to keep his job is still costing us now. We've changed nothing of note after getting absolutely pasted in a prelim. We've flatly refused to address it and we've shielded Hinkley from criticism, again.
That's because super-sleuth Kane Cornes identified the real problem, that dastardly Connor Rozee. He's one of the main players responsible for losing a pre-lim letting down our great Ken Hinkley.

That's because super-sleuth Kane Cornes identified the real problem, that dastardly Connor Rozee. He's one of the main players responsible for losing a pre-lim letting down our great Ken Hinkley.
Connor Rozee is just one in a long list of potatoes poor Kenny Hinkley is burdened with.

Nah, mate. No skill needed. All you need is a total moron like Koch in charge and it's all good from there on.
Not even that.

You just need a state with a media that has been pretty good at undermining us via complimenting and defending our also ran status and our own club has been gaslighting us for a decade to convince us that doing better than 2012 is monumental success.

Ken isn't entirely here just because Koch is a moron, but also because too much of the fanbase is.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if home prelims have their longest winning streak vs PA
I know North has like a 4 prelim loss streak.

We have a great opportunity to match if in an 8 year period and not norths like 15 year period.

Were all about rewriting the worst records here.

Is Ken even a great coach? A few good coaches have still managed to win a flag.

I wouldn't be certain right now that Beveridge, Worsfold, or Adam Simpson are great coaches. Likewise plenty of others have made grand finals like Leon Cameron and Don Pyke, Cameron is even considered worse than Ken.

No.....anyone please name me what his greatest coaching strength is outside of the players liking him which might help us keep interstate recruits and his ability to be recontracted.

The Gold Coast suns basically don't even count as an AFL team.
If Koch had a pair of gonads Gold Coast would probably have sacked their senior coach Kenny Hinkley in September after four failed seasons.

Got me ****ed what 5-6 years later he is still here! Putting up with the end of Arsene Wenger was bad enough let alone this ******* fraud who should be out Geelong way coaching some poor campaigners for $300 a week.

Got me f’ed what 5-6 years later he is still here! Putting up with the end of Arsene Wenger was bad enough let alone this ******* fraud who should be out Geelong way coaching some poor campaigners for $300 a week.
At the end end of the day when Hinkley goes back to Melbourne, touted as the hero that saved the Port Adelaide Footy Club from extinction, he will settle down with a huge nest egg he stole from the PAFC and coach some country side to a prelim.
Million air Hinkley, well played.

At the end end of the day when Hinkley goes back to Melbourne, touted as the hero that saved the Port Adelaide Footy Club from extinction, he will settle down with a huge nest egg he stole from the PAFC and coach some country side to a prelim.
Million air Hinkley, well played.
It's not really stealing when the admin is basically rolling up the money trucks to your place while you kick back on your deck chair with a ham and cheese toastie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back