Scott: Waite's best footy is ahead of him

Remove this Banner Ad

It is a strange thing to say about someone of his age, but he feels - and I agree with him - that his best threads are ahead of him, and he's obviously created some high level threads in the past.
I'm content saying I've peaked

You essedon blokes must have been all taking a piss when he kicked 4.2 against you mob last year, from a wing.
Was he a genuine winger though Teff? 14 touches? Played midfield did he?

Huh.

Besides that's not his best game against us, he seemed to have dropped a yard or two which was why it surprised me so much that Scott chose to pump his tyres the way he has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When he's fit he's playing blindingly good footy at North, He's just injured too much, as has always been the way with Waite. But guaranteed this year he'll play a few games where he absolutely tears it apart.
Yep. Four good games per year in the kit bag and all other games extremely sub-par. Rinse and repeat.

Seriously we’ve been hearing about this guys potential for well over a decade.

Yep. Four good games per year in the kit bag and all other games extremely sub-par. Rinse and repeat.

Seriously we’ve been hearing about this guys potential for well over a decade.

That's just wrong.

Too bad he's not at Collingwood as he'd easily be your best tall forward.

Uh that doesn't say that anywhere Teff. Just that he's happy to move there ala Riewold and Richo?

Jarrad Waite happy to play on the wing, hoping to earn a contract for 2018

Sorry, but I don't have the braille version handy.

First marking contest he goes too he will sick his foot out and try step on someone and the osteo perosis might kick in......big big risk. Brad Scott turning out to be funnier than David ‘never seen a dentist’ Hughes

Well when you’ve been on BF as long as I have, you get to know who the serial trolls are, just looking for opportunities to stick the boots in. It’s ironic you’re mentioning it. You’ve got history. I mean your little thread about Hawthorns 3peat being an accident of history pretty just reinforces the stereotype that Essendon fans love to troll Hawthorn topics, not to mention your input into the Kennett policy at Hawthorn that apparently seems so problematic to you, even though it’s yet to fail.

Apparently it’s ‘poor governance’ and you’ve trotted out the issue of ‘role definition’ and ‘checks & balances’. Yet you’ve used them in a context that implies you don’t know what you’re on about, other than to troll.

It just becomes pretty obvious who the instigators are around here, and window dress all you want with your apparent attempts to seem ‘intelligent’ but you’re as transparent as a glass of water.
Well, it seems to me that I typically talk about footy and you typically talk about what I'm talking about. I know which position I'd rather be in. But it is flattering you're such a fan of my work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back