Event Season 31 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Congratulations GWS Goose & Pugsley

Remove this Banner Ad

Frankston Rover Award
Frankston Rover Award.png

The Frankston Rover award (also known as the admin suck up award), recognises a person who has contributed in an outstanding fashion to the running of the league. Named after League Hall of Famer Frankston Rover, the historical honours reads as a who’s who of the league – names such as Ljp86 (3 times), Hate thrice, Broken and Mobbs himself (twice). This award is an Admins choice award.

Before I get to this award, I would like to show some gratitude to all those who made this season possible. First of all, obviously being my first season as admin, I came into the role not really knowing what to expect. I had a lot of support behind me to help in my first season. I would like to thank my predecessor Ant Bear for his support when I was first elected, I would also like to thank former admins The Filth Wizard and Hate for also showing much support behind the scenes. Secondly, to the simmers committee. Barrybran, Dingster Wosh, philreich, FootyGuy13. Without these efforts on a weekend, the league doesn't function. Thanks to Ljp86 with his continued efforts with the ladder and fixtures and finally thanks to serial_thrilla for taking up the huge league stats job. Thanks also to all those who contributed to the All-SFA, beez and Mobbs night.

I was really tossing up on this one and, it was between two. I have decided to instead announce the joint winners of the FR award to be Barrybran and Dingster. After Hate stepped down as a league simmer last season, Baz and Ding increased their workload each week to keep the league running.

Baz has contributed a whole body of work to the league the last few seasons, simming, work during the SFA Qooty tour, stats work, graphics. He has especially been huge assistance in All SFA discussions including taking the initiative to publicly announce the All SFA nominees (because I am as he quoted "a lazy twat"), as well as his help with the All SFA award presentations.

Dingster I have chosen to give some recognition to, for not only his sim work, but his efforts in assisting with league recruitment, not only this season, but in the last several. I have lost count of how many times teams have struggled for posters and Ding has come back with 3-4 singings for them. Posters helping out teams that are not their own are a rare breed in the SFA, and thus Dings work should be commended.

Hello!
I had an 8 tackle game and didnt get a vote, should be winning this thing. I would never have thought I would have more votes than Marlowe at this point in time
My move of Marlowe to the centre role and you to the ruck rover role will get you the respect you deserve

Hello!
I had an 8 tackle game and didnt get a vote, should be winning this thing. I would never have thought I would have more votes than Marlowe at this point in time
18 hit outs, 20 possessions and 2 goals … no love

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TFLUA-Tiger Award
TFLUA Tiger Medal.png
The TFLUA_Tiger Award was created as the Committees choice of the best player in the sim back in Season 12, in response to the proclivity of Mids winning the Mobbefuhrer Medal. In S28, ownership of this award was given back to the Committee, who voted on whatever criteria they each felt most appropriate for the best player of the season, on a 3-2-1 basis.

This season, 10/12 clubs voted for the TFLUA Tiger (One of the other two struggled so much he even begged others in the committee to vote for him). Even if the last two clubs had voted, the result would not have changed. sausageroll, yours truly, Strigoi, Muddiemoose, Marlowe, guero, Heardy_101, The Half Back, Supersuns, SarahSmiles and omgfridge all received votes in this seasons TFLUA Tiger Count.

However, one player scored votes from all clubs that voted, except 1. I would like to announce the runaway winner (with 25 votes) of the S31 TFLUA Tiger Medal to be Muddiemoose of the Las Vegas Bears. Despite playing for a team that struggled on field, Moose proved himself as one of the dominate players and number one Ruckman in the Sweet FA. He finished the season with the most hitouts (Average of 12.8 per game), disposals (22.6 per game) and kicks (Average of 12.1 per game). He was also selected as the Ruckman of the All SFA team.

His best performance of the season came in Round 8 where he got 14 Hitouts, 22 disposals, 2 goals and a DT of 126.

Congratulations to the S31 TFLUA Tiger Medal Winner, Muddiemoose.

Last edited:
View attachment 1162854
The TFLUA_Tiger Award was created as the Committees choice of the best player in the sim back in Season 12, in response to the proclivity of Mids winning the Mobbefuhrer Medal. In S28, ownership of this award was given back to the Committee, who voted on whatever criteria they each felt most appropriate for the best player of the season, on a 3-2-1 basis.

This season, 10/12 clubs voted for the TFLUA Tiger (One of the other two struggled so much he even begged others in the committee to vote for him). Even if the last two clubs had voted, the result would not have changed. sausageroll, yours truly, Strigoi, Muddiemoose, Marlowe, guero, Heardy_101, The Half Back, Supersuns, SarahSmiles and omgfridge all received voted in this seasons TFLUA Tiger Count.

However, one player scored votes from all clubs that voted, except 1. I would like to announce the runaway winner (with 25 votes) of the S31 TFLUA Tiger Medal to be Muddiemoose of the Las Vegas Bears. Despite playing for a team that struggled on field, Moose proved himself as one of the dominate players and number one Ruckman in the Sweet FA. He finished the season with the most hitouts (Average of 12.8 per game), disposals (22.6 per game) and kicks (Average of 12.1 per game). He was also selected as the Ruckman of the All SFA team.

His best performance of the season came in Round 8 where he got 14 Hitouts, 22 disposals, 2 goals and a DT of 126.

Welcome to the TFLUA club Muddiemoose

PHENOMEDALV1

As is tradition, I'd like to crash the Mobbs Count by announcing this season's PhenoMedalV1, a.k.a., the award that goes to an arbitrarily picked poster with some connection to me.

And the PhenoMedalV1 for Season 31 goes to...

This-this can't be right?!

It's a tie?!

... Anyway, congratulations to JT_the_Man & The Half Back on winning this prestigious award!

View attachment 1162854

This season, 10/12 clubs voted for the TFLUA Tiger (One of the other two struggled so much he even begged others in the committee to vote for him). Even if the last two clubs had voted, the result would not have changed. sausageroll, yours truly, Strigoi, Muddiemoose, Marlowe, guero, Heardy_101, The Half Back, Supersuns, SarahSmiles and omgfridge all received voted in this seasons TFLUA Tiger Count.

congrats also even though you dont get a badge for this

PHENOMEDALV1

As is tradition, I'd like to crash the Mobbs Count by announcing this season's PhenoMedalV1, a.k.a., the award that goes to an arbitrarily picked poster with some connection to me.

And the PhenoMedalV1 for Season 31 goes to...

This-this can't be right?!

It's a tie?!

... Anyway, congratulations to JT_the_Man & The Half Back on winning this prestigious award!
Wow, that was … well … you know … phenomenal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back