SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

did anyone else watch the games last night? thinking could be a very very tough year for dandy. would think they wont be getting a reserves side up with only having 20guys last night

I don't train but we've got a praccy game v Swinburne this sat

My understanding is that we're looking at 4 - 6 recruits into the 1's, including our 6'5 full back/forward from 2 yrs ago

I was also told over the weekend we had about 10 blokes from the 1 ammo's club turn up to train last week

We were missing 3 out of out top 7-8 in that elimination final last yr that we lost by a goal or whatever it was so I can't see us dropping off this year even with the loss of Jordy but happy to not be talked about
Yeah righto mate take your hand off it

did anyone else watch the games last night? thinking could be a very very tough year for dandy. would think they wont be getting a reserves side up with only having 20guys last night

Yeah would have to be panic stations down there wouldnt it? Although their bench had 6+ players not suited up and last week had bulk numbers on the bench..

Clubs like that always get influxes of extras the week of round 1..

My understanding is that we're looking at 4 - 6 recruits into the 1's, including our 6'5 full back/forward from 2 yrs ago

I was also told over the weekend we had about 10 blokes from the 1 ammo's club turn up to train last week

We were missing 3 out of out top 7-8 in that elimination final last yr that we lost by a goal or whatever it was so I can't see us dropping off this year even with the loss of Jordy but happy to not be talked about
Happy not to be talked about so you make a post about how well your travelling?

Must be slinging bulk dollars around

South Yarra will be okay, they should play finals, but can't see them challenging. Still reckon Lyndale will be the smokey this season.

Anyone heard how E/Hills is travelling? Sounded all bad when the Coach up and left, and so far not many clearances in or out.

Big signing for dandenong. Tears shreads off j.king, look out for kriss russo!!!! League bnf and leading goal kicker thats a fact

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grabbed this post from BR previous coach which I think says it all.

Old Div3w***erchamp was virtually shut down after this post but has raised his head again.

As a previous poster stated, with Webby walking out of the club after seeing the FIGJAMS running around and controlling the joint, the gates are open and they are on the loose on BF. EH president and committee are unable to stop them or recruit a coach so EH are on the way out unfortunately

Hi all.

John Burke here, Coach from Black Rock FC. I needed my 14YO son to teach me about this blogging caper so here i go.

Firstly, fantastic effort from Mick and his boys today and no excuses with the best team winning on the day.

As with all Micks teams the Game was played in great spirit complimented by heaps of boys staying around for a beer and awards. That is what footy is about.

In fact all clubs this year have been very good.

I can't believe it but i have to come on here to announce that a moron poster Div3champ15 is NOT from BRFC.

We have built a culture of respect for all officials and opposition clubs over the last 2 or so years and we will continue to do so.

This poster is NOT affiliated with our club so please disregard all posts and crap he puts up as it is not representative of the hard work so many good people at BRFC have delivered in rebuilding this 105 yo club from the embarrassing position it was over 2 years ago.

i wish all Div 3 clubs and officials the best for remainder of the season especially our friends at Southern Dragons who are doing it tough at the moment.

Thanks

BURKEY

Big signing for dandenong. Tears shreads off j.king, look out for kriss russo!!!! League bnf and leading goal kicker thats a fact

Speaking to a few guys around the area, their committee are virtually saying " crisis, what crisis"? they have heaps of smarts and will rebuild the club after the effects of the last 2 coaches. Good luck to them. Go to keep the club alive as vital for the Dandy area I reckon

South Yarra will be okay, they should play finals, but can't see them challenging. Still reckon Lyndale will be the smokey this season.

Anyone heard how E/Hills is travelling? Sounded all bad when the Coach up and left, and so far not many clearances in or out.

EH averaging 25 at training with 5-6 of them being U19's. Looks grim and will not field a 3rds side this year.

Anyone hear about the Lyndale intra club? Apparently a few blokes went the biff and there suppose to be teammates! I certainly hope the gravy rolls are worth a few broken ribs this season!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

went and watched lyndale st francis left half way through the fourth hard to judge the contest because st francis are vomit but lyndale were up by 80 odd with a few missing toole boys brodie o laughlan and matty stuart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back