SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

South Yarra to take care of Sandown 120+
Ashwood easy over Lyndhurst 50+
Dandenong to upset CPL by 12 points
Lyndale to beat Black Rock but BR to improve on last few games, Lyndale 22 points
Doveton Eagles to upset Hallam in a thriller by 1 point
Endeavour Hills easy against Moorabin 24+

Yarra
Ashwood
CPL
dales
Hallam

& fat10 to have zero touches but claim 'best on' stick to eating dim sims ridgehead

South Yarra to take care of Sandown 120+
Ashwood easy over Lyndhurst 50+
Dandenong to upset CPL by 12 points
Lyndale to beat Black Rock but BR to improve on last few games, Lyndale 22 points
Doveton Eagles to upset Hallam in a thriller by 1 point
Endeavour Hills easy against Moorabin 24+

I like all those LFF

If CPL go down to Dandy they will not be happy but Dandy deserve a boost
EH winning the games they have to so yeah but Moorabbin very hard at home on that bike track so margin will be smaller than 24 I reckon.
I also agree that Adrian's side should be the $5 chocolates over BR

All the best boys.

Its indigenous round so everyone give each other a congratulatory hug before the game.

See you in the bar for a beer or 3 after the game and remember what happens on the field stays on the field including my traveller dim dims.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

South Yarra by 80
Ashwood could be upset but I think they'll just win
Dandenong by 20
Lyndale
Hallam in a close one
Endeavour by 20
South Yarra by 80
Ashwood could be upset but I think they'll just win
Dandenong by 20
Lyndale
Hallam in a close one
Endeavour by 20

I cant work out how CPL could be that bad that people are tipping Dandenong against them!
Pre Season they smashed Dandy and it doesn't look as though Dandy have improved drastically?

South Yarra - 110 points. It's been a couple of tough weeks for Yarra, but they will bounce back big against the Sandown. Good on the Cobras for pushing through, but Yarra is going to play finals and need the percentage to keep up with the big boys. Expect them to be ruthless.

Ashwood - 65 points. Lyndhurst will try hard as they always do, but they simply aren't good enough (yet) and don't score heavily enough (yet) to beat the top teams. Ashwood to do it comfortably and seem to be happy for everyone to be talking about Doveton and Hallam this week.

CPL - 40 points. CPL were surprisingly competitive against the Eagles last week and should win comfortably against the improving Redlegs. Kennedy has kicked two bags of six in his three matches so far, but didn't register a score against Hallam, and it will be interesting to see if he can find consistency throughout the season.

Lyndale - 20 points. It's last gasp stuff for Black Rock this week, especially coming up against a confident CPL next week. I can't see it happening here, and Kumataitis will continue kicking goals. Still liking Lyndale for a finals berth, it just depends on who of Yarra or Hills will drop out to make room.

Hallam - 18 points. MASSIVE GAME. Hearing lots of talk about Doveton's injuries, but they had the same problem last season and still did well. The problem for Doveton may be their depth. Their Reserves have won only one game this season, and if those players are being called upon to fill holes in the Seniors, then Hallam's run will be too much for them. I hate tipping against the Eagles, but they might just be to thin at the bottom to stop the Hawks (this week). Can't wait to see if Shane Thomas plays.

Endeavour Hills - 35 points. Hills should be too good here. Morrabbin seems to be relying on a few stars, and will fancy their chances of an upset at home, but Endevour is one of the most even teams at the moment, with everyone doing their bit. Morrison has finally started kicking goals, which is a good sign. Imagine if they still had Peake....

Have been told and Can confirm Shane Thomas not playing

Also dovetons Xavier pauli caught in a stolen car on ice and meth or whatever the news said..
Just plain stupid.

That is laughable. If that dude is playing at doveton. I really don't want to play against thieves or criminals. It's a disgrace that Doveton have even allowed such an individual at their club. I guess they are probably all the same. Little thieves. Why would you do such a thing? His a ice junky as well. This is insane.

I really do hope doveton get humiliated. Clubs like them should have never been allowed back in the sfl. Racists and junkies. The sfl need to do something about this. Wow im speechless.

That is laughable. If that dude is playing at doveton. I really don't want to play against thieves or criminals. It's a disgrace that Doveton have even allowed such an individual at their club. I guess they are probably all the same. Little thieves. Why would you do such a thing? His a ice junky as well. This is insane.

I really do hope doveton get humiliated. Clubs like them should have never been allowed back in the sfl. Racists and junkies. The sfl need to do something about this. Wow im speechless.

U serious ??

Yeah not a great look but this is lauaghable too, what did Doveton FC do??? Unfortunately this young bloke has made a lot of bad choices but there's some great people at that club to who wouldn't liked being called a junkie/racist, bad eggs at ever club

I'm EHSFC & enjoy everytime I go down to power road to play (wouldn't play there lol) but we are all part of SFL & Div 3 so let's try promote clubs not bash them publicly for things outta their control ?? #theflogishere1

now back to FOOTY & FAT10 how many dims sims you inhale at smoko? 15-20

U serious ??

Yeah not a great look but this is lauaghable too, what did Doveton FC do??? Unfortunately this young bloke has made a lot of bad choices but there's some great people at that club to who wouldn't liked being called a junkie/racist, bad eggs at ever club

I'm EHSFC & enjoy everytime I go down to power road to play (wouldn't play there lol) but we are all part of SFL & Div 3 so let's try promote clubs not bash them publicly for things outta their control ?? #theflogishere1

now back to FOOTY & FAT10 how many dims sims you inhale at smoko? 15-20
Nah just 5. Same amount as touches as ill get for the year. Yeah not doveys fault at all. * me. You reckon you know everything about every bloke on your list pal? Give it a rest

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Give it a spell. The kid came from another club anyway and had issues well before arriving at Power Road so this is hardly Doveton’s fault. Best chance kids who are going or have gone off the rails have is to get involved in some meaningful activity such as football so good on them for giving him a chance. He obviously deserves whatever comes his way but still hope he comes out the other side ok and becomes a decent citizen. Unfair to blame his footy club for things beyond their control.

What a ridiculous post.

A young guy did something very stupid well before he joined Doveton ( he was actually playing at a div 1 Sfl club).

Since then he has made several changes including finding work and is making an effort to better himself. We will welcome anyone who's making an effort and help where we can. Doesn't always work out but everyone deserves a chance.

For all you know being involved in a footy club might be what prevents him offending again.

I'm extremely proud of the work our club has done with many local kids that might have otherwise gone down a different path. If us and many other clubs didn't provide a welcoming environment to young people we'd have a much bigger problem than already exists in society.

It's one of the greatest benefits local sport can provide the community, particularly in perceived "struggling" suburbs like Doveton.

I can't speak of what the Eagles were like more than 5-6 years ago as I wasn't there, but I can tell you that in my time there I've met plenty of great people who have/are working hard and making a difference, just like most footy clubs.

They certainly don't deserve to be insulted by some peanut who has no idea what the reality is.

Last edited:

Blokes been living in a box for the last 10 years, plenty of criminals and crack heads at every club in the sfl bud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back