SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Few players from dande went to Lyndhurst didnt they.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Half the club was ex-Dandy wasn't it??

Lyndhurst will be successful, people will want to come just for facilities & location (a different option than playing for Cranbourne) but why wouldn't the Lightning employ a coach from the Cranbourne JFC or seniors, pull players from the area. Bizarre tactics from Lyndhurst hierarchy

Half the club was ex-Dandy wasn't it??

Lyndhurst will be successful, people will want to come just for facilities & location (a different option than playing for Cranbourne) but why wouldn't the Lightning employ a coach from the Cranbourne JFC or seniors, pull players from the area. Bizarre tactics from Lyndhurst hierarchy
Perhaps there was no applicant from within the Cranbourne set up.

All i have heard about this cooke bloke is that he is an idiot who wants to fight everyone, what will the club do if he gets weeks.. could it be an end to his coaching stint at the lightining. Also been told the captian is looking at weeks aswell.

If it was just a case of flying the flag good on lyndhurst. New club dont wanna be seen as soft. But if its just thuggery then its no good. Wont be the last.

Surely we're past flying the flag... especially a side who's expectations would have been a triple figure win against a side who they beat by 100 odd 1st run..

If it was just a case of flying the flag good on lyndhurst. New club dont wanna be seen as soft. But if its just thuggery then its no good. Wont be the last.

When we playing Lyndhurst in the 2s they had a fair few guys that liked to give a elbow or a cheap shot from behind or when on the ground but when they relised we ( Hallam were not going to put up with it and let them no about it they didn't like getting it back at all when it came to face to face confrontation the game could of got right out of hand but the umpires did a good job and kept play going and sent them of as well pitty as they have a good future as a club but they need to fix it before they get a bad reputation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we playing Lyndhurst in the 2s they had a fair few guys that liked to give a elbow or a cheap shot from behind or when on the ground but when they relised we ( Hallam were not going to put up with it and let them no about it they didn't like getting it back at all when it came to face to face confrontation the game could of got right out of hand but the umpires did a good job and kept play going and sent them of as well pitty as they have a good future as a club but they need to fix it before they get a bad reputation
4 send offs in the Doveton v Lyndhurst reserves game as well. We hand out penalties for our boys that get sent off. Usually a one week rest. We didn't for that game as we felt our guys had no choice and didn't instigate any of it.

4 send offs in the Doveton v Lyndhurst reserves game as well. We hand out penalties for our boys that get sent off. Usually a one week rest. We didn't for that game as we felt our guys had no choice and didn't instigate any of it.
I think the actual reason for most send offs were due to the putrid attitude and language towards umpires. There was hardly a scuffle all day.Went to the game to see the facilities down there and was quite shocked at the carry on from mainly Doveton. Lyndhurst were not angels but didnt get 4 sent off.

Hallam aren't perfect themselves

I think the actual reason for most send offs were due to the putrid attitude and language towards umpires. There was hardly a scuffle all day.Went to the game to see the facilities down there and was quite shocked at the carry on from mainly Doveton. Lyndhurst were not angels but didnt get 4 sent off.
No two send offs each. Two seperate incidents

Im a local lto lyndhurst, dont have anything to do with the club but live around the area, luv local footy more than AFL so always go to local gamss around the area
Anyone else think these lynd incidents are a result of a young team gettin frustrated from losses?
They seem to hav a very bright future with most of there playrs look very young? Not sure what the ave age is in other teams but them, endeavour hills and hallam all look young and dangerous
I'd agree that Lyndhursts future is bright given their junior links and generally young list. The difference between them and Hallam is hallam have added some older talent/ leadership to their squad as well. Be interesting to see what Lyndhurst do recruiting wise over the coming offseason. I only see these sides two or three times a year though so i wouldn't say I know their lists in detail.

The other challenge will be holding on to the cream of the juniors coming through given their neighbours in stronger comps with bigger budgets offering a better standard of footy

Im a local lto lyndhurst, dont have anything to do with the club but live around the area, luv local footy more than AFL so always go to local gamss around the area
Anyone else think these lynd incidents are a result of a young team gettin frustrated from losses?
They seem to hav a very bright future with most of there playrs look very young? Not sure what the ave age is in other teams but them, endeavour hills and hallam all look young and dangerous

Cool story bro

Know for a fact they do not pay players which could be there downfall as it is easy to lure the talented youngsters to teams llike cranbourne and surrounding suburbs

Hang on, now you know for a fact? Previous post you said 'you don't have anything to do with the club'

Thinking maybe you change your name to Purple lol because Damien you sir, talk a lot of s**t...or maybe your just related to Bounceback... which is it?

Im not directly involved at all, do know from players i know well though, just because someone isnt financially involved, or playing at a club doesnt mean they havent been told facts

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I struggle to believe that nobody gets paid at the club.. i think you'd find there's no clubs around that have a $0 player budget... fees merch function tickets drink cards incentives/awards all equate to paying blokes..

Irrespective, if you recruit 2/3 of a clubs list ur paying blokes..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back