Showdown Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love how they are talking up playing us again twice this year. And beating us when it counts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lol in their minds, they've already won round 20 against us, have made the finals, and have beaten us in a Prelim or something. The delusion is real.

There are actually people on the Port board who not only think that Ryder shouldn't have been suspended, and that Knight is 'just soft', but are genuinely angry that Ryder didn't get a free kick for the incident! I s**t you not! Just wow

There are actually people on the Port board who not only think that Ryder shouldn't have been suspended, and that Knight is 'just soft', but are genuinely angry that Ryder didn't get a free kick for the incident! I s**t you not! Just wow
To be fair, he should have got one for Knight blocking him. Was miles away from the contest. That doesn't excuse Ryder's response though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, he should have got one for Knight blocking him. Was miles away from the contest. That doesn't excuse Ryder's response though.

Maybe Knight should have ripped him a gut punch instead of the casual block.......a quick rip to the guts rarely draws any umpire attention, even at the other end of the ground.
Never a free kick for mine.

If you hear racist comment or feel threaten while attending a Game at Adelaide Oval please contact the 0400 TELL US. (0400835587 on the retro phones) or after the game, if you feel threaten email tellus@adelaideoval.com.au.

We need to put a stop to it at the Ground and at the time, not make a song and dance about it on national media outlets that make all South Australian's look bad.

Sam Newman was so right when he said the human race was in deep trouble. So many of these KD's thriving in today's world.
poor people having lots of kids is nothing new, if anything its the fact people higher up on the socioeconomic scale are having less kids that's going to throw things out of whack.

If you hear racist comment or feel threaten while attending a Game at Adelaide Oval please contact the 0400 TELL US. (0400835587 on the retro phones) or after the game, if you feel threaten email tellus@adelaideoval.com.au.

We need to put a stop to it at the Ground and at the time, not make a song and dance about it on national media outlets that make all South Australian's look bad.

Yes. The problem remains though with social media. I guess there is nothing an individual club can do though to halt this local recurring problem, is there? ;) :straining:

Sam Newman was so right when he said the human race was in deep trouble. So many of these KD's thriving in today's world.

If you want to see what 99% of people are like in this world just travel through an airport and fly a lot like I have. Shocking. Most people only give a s**t about themselves and will do whatever they think they can get away with.

If you want to see what 99% of people are like in this world just travel through an airport and fly a lot like I have. Shocking. Most people only give a s**t about themselves and will do whatever they think they can get away with.
Really? I must be missing your point.

I find that most people are on their best behaviour when they travel as there are lots of police and people around.

Really? I must be missing your point.

I find that most people are on their best behaviour when they travel as there are lots of police and people around.

Ha ha ha ha get on YouTube. People are at their worst. I'm not talking about committing crimes but their complete and utter lack of even basic manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back