Unofficial Preview Showdown XLIV Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going Saturday with a Port mate and I'll be deep undercover within the Port cheer squad.

Looking forward to mixing it up with some of the ferals, bushpigs and scrubgoats.....
I’ll be in banana lady territory literally just in front of her
Will be getting stuck into her if we win

My hair was not greying or receeding when last time they beat us.

I've seen babies learn to walk toilet trained and graduate kindly

I've seen high school kids graduate med school and whole goverments come and go.
I've seen Kern have his contract extended, PAFS screw up a contract about a home jumper in China, Kocky say he wouldn't invite GC back if their wore their home jumper, GC wear the China cours in China, PAFS invite GC back, SPP incident off field, an investigation that took too long, Kocky say he's going to sue ch7, Ryder off field incident, Impey off field incident, Impey traded, PAFS win the preseason after recruiting Jack Watts and Lindy Thomas, Lindy Thomas snipe and get a long suspension, Burgess walk out on the club, PAFS lose a final after the siren (lol), a Jonas snipe and suspension and even Lobbe's contract at PAFS finally finishing.

It's been a while between drinks since we lost

Last edited:
Since port flogs won’t post here , thought this snippet was amusing:

“In all seriousness i do question the effect of having a zillion new players all playing together at once. It took Dixon a good year to gel in our forward line, dont know what made us think it would all come together in am instant.“

Hahahahaha

They think they got a forward line !!!!

Since port flogs won’t post here , thought this snippet was amusing:

“In all seriousness i do question the effect of having a zillion new players all playing together at once. It took Dixon a good year to gel in our forward line, dont know what made us think it would all come together in am instant.“

Hahahahaha

They think they got a forward line !!!!
So this is Dixon gelling?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only person gelling in the Port team at the moment is Wingard (his hair in front of the mirror 5 mins before they run out)

This game will be a tinderbox.
The customers are as well drilled as their team at antagonising and taunting the opposition yet coming out smelling like their s**t doesn't stink.
Best have our phones ready.
Our fans will be ducking fruit but this flogs gonna film it ....

6875BDBD-C2EB-434A-AB33-15232F289E09.gif

Last edited:
The funniest part of the recent activity on the Port I've lost my faith in Ken Hinkley Part 2 thread was the first post in it yesterday at 5.15pm (after no one had posted in it for 4-5 days)

"Ken Hinkley is a ******* disgrace !"

Did they really think they were going to beat the Eagles at Optus with the Eagles in such good form? Nuts.

Not surprisingly gone AWOL. Can’t conjure a story to say Port are secretly good so time to get high and dream about being as good as the Crows.
I remember very early on in the 2018 ladder predictions thread on the main board he of course had Power finishing on top and Crows finishing outside the 8. Even afl neutrals howled him down about it. What have you got to say now Janus?

Our turn to host the banter thread again?

Was looking forward to posting at the Portress this week.

Perhaps they'll invite us all over next time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back