Werewolf The Multi-Wolf Strikes Back

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomorrow day phase you guys need to get it right. After lynching me you've got a 50/50 chance. Get it wrong and you lose.

Good luck village. I tried.

Tomorrow day phase you guys need to get it right. After lynching me you've got a 50/50 chance. Get it wrong and you lose.

Good luck village. I tried.

Well you haven't exactly been helpful. Who was on last night? Who's left? Hard for me who hasn't read every post intricately to know who's voted who or done what.

Well you haven't exactly been helpful. Who was on last night? Who's left? Hard for me who hasn't read every post intricately to know who's voted who or done what.

I don't know who was on last night because I wasn't on.

Human meetball. Yourself and me are the only possible evil left. I've played my game, you two have been very under the radar. I didn't even know meatball was playing till two days ago. Suss.

If HumanMeatball doesn't vote by 1 I will be extending the deadline until he does + 1 hour grace period. I'd be loathe to rush through the last few phases without giving all players remaining a chance to contribute.

I don't know who was on last night because I wasn't on.

Human meetball. Yourself and me are the only possible evil left. I've played my game, you two have been very under the radar. I didn't even know meatball was playing till two days ago. Suss.

So wait crow and Morgs have claimed as flogs then?

Yeah day 1. Nice try

Well I haven't exactly paid attention, I was about to vote to ND or something. If you must know I was in Bendigo for the annual Vic Country Week table tennis tournament over the weekend so that's all day Sat, Sun and Mon morning then drove three hours back home to get back late arvo yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I haven't exactly paid attention, I was about to vote to ND or something. If you must know I was in Bendigo for the annual Vic Country Week table tennis tournament over the weekend so that's all day Sat, Sun and Mon morning then drove three hours back home to get back late arvo yesterday.
I didn't ask but thanks ;)

If meatball votes I die as it currently stands. Are you confident you can nail this flogs? I'm voting meatball to save myself but I think p4l is more likely to be the mastermind.

If meatball votes I die as it currently stands. Are you confident you can nail this flogs? I'm voting meatball to save myself but I think p4l is more likely to be the mastermind.

It's either you or meatball. The fact he's completely buggered off and you're popping up had me lean towards you.

It's either you or meatball. The fact he's completely buggered off and you're popping up had me lean towards you.

Evil being inactive has worked before. You haven't read the thread apparently but I highlighted how evil can win so we could stop it.

It's generally the active players that die. The mafia might have had a clear strategy. Joelsyt, noobz0r and frog all bearly posted.

Evil being inactive has worked before. You haven't read the thread apparently but I highlighted how evil can win so we could stop it.

It's generally the active players that die. The mafia might have had a clear strategy. Joelsyt, noobz0r and frog all bearly posted.

So has you being up and about late in the game... I don't know whether to trust you or the unspoken one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back