Werewolf The Queen’s Gambit Werewolf - GAME OVER, RUSSIANS WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Great work PG, TFW and all the Russky comrades.
Thanks Horace. Well done to the demons who were super tough and would have got there on the toss of a coin. And a special thanks to you. You were hilarious throughout and a big reason people stay engaged

Votes

1 - Mister M - gotta love a good jester play, and he played very well and made some great contributions.

Yeah--- I don't deserve this. I was dead in the water since at the deadline on D1.

The difficulty I had with the role of Jester is that I'm very rarely a lynch target when I play WW and am much more likely a night kill.

When Crowy came out as the amulet holder I decided to push their legitimacy and put the amulet holder as the 'clear target' for the D1 vote. I thought by throwing out a suggestion that ridiculous (and then get the village to follow along) that I'd be able to get enough votes onto myself to sit in second place at the end of the day (even if I had to vote for myself on the deadline to either get the lynch or go to a coin toss).

When that didn't eventuate I had to avoid being night killed--- the best way of doing that was revealing my role and then hoping that eventually I'd annoy enough people that the village would collectively agree to lynch me to remove me from the game and present me with my win con. I honestly didn't really pay much attention to who was good or evil--- just laid out bait and see who responded. Effectively a 'chaos' play. I was hoping not to 'ask' the village for the unanimous lynch that early-- was wanting to do it Final 8-10 when evil would've wanted to stay hidden (and thus be prepared to sit on me with everyone else)--- unfortunately the known good roles were known early, as was GUH.

Anyway--- Great game Chipmunk! I really enjoyed it.

Congratulations to Proper Gander and Co. A well deserved win!!

Yeah--- I don't deserve this. I was dead in the water since at the deadline on D1.

The difficulty I had with the role of Jester is that I'm very rarely a lynch target when I play WW and am much more likely a night kill.

When Crowy came out as the amulet holder I decided to push their legitimacy and put the amulet holder as the 'clear target' for the D1 vote. I thought by throwing out a suggestion that ridiculous (and then get the village to follow along) that I'd be able to get enough votes onto myself to sit in second place at the end of the day (even if I had to vote for myself on the deadline to either get the lynch or go to a coin toss).

When that didn't eventuate I had to avoid being night killed--- the best way of doing that was revealing my role and then hoping that eventually I'd annoy enough people that the village would collectively agree to lynch me to remove me from the game and present me with my win con. I honestly didn't really pay much attention to who was good or evil--- just laid out bait and see who responded. Effectively a 'chaos' play. I was hoping not to 'ask' the village for the unanimous lynch that early-- was wanting to do it Final 8-10 when evil would've wanted to stay hidden (and thus be prepared to sit on me with everyone else)--- unfortunately the known good roles were known early, as was GUH.

Anyway--- Great game Chipmunk! I really enjoyed it.

Congratulations to Proper Gander and Co. A well deserved win!!
Thanks M. I really enjoyed chippy’s game mechanics too. And I meant what I said you played a fantastic game in difficult circumstances - and the role you scored is one of the hardest and hanging in to create options was impressive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played chess with a buddy yesterday. I’m s**t, but it turns out he’s shitter. 🤣

He started talking about The Queen’s Gambit, so we decided to look up the move. He tried it out, I countered and kicked his sorry arse. So satisfying.

I played chess with a buddy yesterday. I’m sh*t, but it turns out he’s shitter. 🤣

He started talking about The Queen’s Gambit, so we decided to look up the move. He tried it out, I countered and kicked his sorry arse. So satisfying.
You’re exactly the hero Bigfooty needs, Guero

Chipmunk I didn't realise that this was a TV show. Mrs Dero has made me watch it. One of the better things that I've seen recently.

Yeah it’s been a bit of a phenomenon, one of the contributors to online chess growing by more than 6 times last year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back