Werewolf The World of Wrestling Werewolf (WWW)- WRESTLING FANS WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair I reckon if I ever had the chance to intimidate someone Filth would be absolute top of the list. Or Natural, that would be fun too

I've been done two out of three nights so far.

Which nights and who did you have to vote? First was MC yeah?

Correct. And croweater has confirmed my intimidation today so I have no issue saying he may be correct there.

Correct. And croweater has confirmed my intimidation today so I have no issue saying he may be correct there.
Run the second bit slower, as if for a drunk person. Crowy confirmed your intimidation? And who was it to vote for?

To be fair I reckon if I ever had the chance to intimidate someone Filth would be absolute top of the list. Or Natural, that would be fun too
oh, are we all on first name basis now Proper?

Run the second bit slower, as if for a drunk person. Crowy confirmed your intimidation? And who was it to vote for?

Crowey said he told me to vote for porps.

If he's doing that on the basis he's seered her as a flog he believes has been converted.

This actually is interesting as the general vampire rule is they alternate recruitment and kills but this may not be so in this game (there's not been a kill registered to the vamps). Mister M, is this the case, that the vamps could recruit nightly until full?

If so, we can't rule out crowey's scenario on porps.

If he's doing that on the basis he's seered her as a flog he believes has been converted.

This actually is interesting as the general vampire rule is they alternate recruitment and kills but this may not be so in this game (there's not been a kill registered to the vamps). Mister M, is this the case, that the vamps could recruit nightly until full?

I will direct you back to the Role Descriptions-

Bray Wyatt (Vampire/Cult Leader)- Bray Wyatt is night immune and seers as village. Every night Bray Wyatt has the choice to either RECRUIT or KILL another player. The Wyatt Family (Vampire cult) can grow up to a maximum 5 players in size. Once Bray Wyatt is killed the Vampires can no longer recruit and will instead KILL during every night phase. Recruited Cult members can only win with the Wyatt Family and not their previous win condition.

WIN CONDITION: Eliminate all other evil (WWE & AEW), plus equal/outnumber good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head vamp was serial and killed N2 (just looked it up) and the rule says after head vamp is killed, the vamps can only kill, not recruit. So it looks like they are a smallish evil flank now

I will direct you back to the Role Descriptions-

Bray Wyatt (Vampire/Cult Leader)- Bray Wyatt is night immune and seers as village. Every night Bray Wyatt has the choice to either RECRUIT or KILL another player. The Wyatt Family (Vampire cult) can grow up to a maximum 5 players in size. Once Bray Wyatt is killed the Vampires can no longer recruit and will instead KILL during every night phase. Recruited Cult members can only win with the Wyatt Family and not their previous win condition.

WIN CONDITION: Eliminate all other evil (WWE & AEW), plus equal/outnumber good.
Oh yeah right. Sorry Mister

The Filth Wizard read my coming out (not that one, the evil one) and then tie in what has happened with you today.

Goodbye village it has been fun hiding, I thought I was playing a good one hiding nicely.

Head vamp was serial and killed N2 (just looked it up) and the rule says after head vamp is killed, the vamps can only kill, not recruit. So it looks like they are a smallish evil flank now

Yeah, I was trying to work out if there was even a remaining converted vamp but there had to have been, they killed N3.

A lot of us drunk tonight.

Yeah, I was trying to work out if there was even a remaining converted vamp but there had to have been, they killed N3.

A lot of us drunk tonight.
Indeed. Yes. Indeed I am. Problem is, assuming crow flips evil, I don’t know whether to trust his Porps thingy. I mean she’s just as likely village if he’s after swaying people to think she is converted

The Filth Wizard read my coming out (not that one, the evil one) and then tie in what has happened with you today.

Goodbye village it has been fun hiding, I thought I was playing a good one hiding nicely.

You aren't the last of your faction, if you think she's converted just get your mates to knock her off and end the vampires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back