Roast Vent Thread - 2014 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Going into the prelim with no Beams, Fyfe, JJK, Harvey, and possibly Pendles. The DT Gods can go and get F*****...

Barlow - Out
Beams - Out
JPK - Out for 1
Pendles - Dubious
Bartel - Dubious
Boomer - Suspended

**** **** **** FUARK FUARK **** FURRK FUCARK campaigner ****ED ****ED **** YOU ALL MOTHER****ERS YOU PIECE OF USELESS FUARKING SHIT I ****ING DESPISE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU

Thank **** i got rid of that useless hack Johnson last week as he is likely not coming back.

So i guess i trade Beams and Barlow, play a reserve in the forward line and might even have to play a reserve in the midfield as well

GET ****ED

i think i have escaped trade jpk trade barlow play mclovin who has melbourne instead of boomer and trade boomer next week :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Barlow, Beams, Pendlebury, SJ so my midfield is looking like trouble.

So annoyed I traded Mundy to Pendlebury for the first week of finals.
Was planning to get Boomer this week so avoided that one, glad I had the week off or I would have done it if I had a must win game.

Havent seen anyone with all 6 of Barlow, Beams, Pendlebury, SJ and Kennedy, Harvey yet. That would be absolutely soul destroying. Especially if you were a final 4 in eliminator for RDT.

edit. Could also have Fyfe in there hehehe. The DT gods are testing us at a crucial time.

Was planning to get Boomer this week so avoided that one, glad I had the week off or I would have done it if I had a must win game.

Havent seen anyone with all 6 of Barlow, Beams, Pendlebury, SJ and Kennedy, Harvey yet. That would be absolutely soul destroying. Especially if you were a final 4 in eliminator for RDT.

edit. Could also have Fyfe in there hehehe. The DT gods are testing us at a crucial time.
I had them all last week, but luckily decided to trade Johnson rather than keep him through my week off in the final, thank god I did that even though i thought it was only a weeks rest, glad i got that heartless idiotic spud out of my team

Havent seen anyone with all 6 of Barlow, Beams, Pendlebury, SJ and Kennedy, Harvey yet. That would be absolutely soul destroying.

I have Beams, Kennedy, Barlow, Ward, Harvey and Pendles... :( Edit: and Heppel

Last edited:

I have them all except SJ but have Fyfe + Bartel who might be doubtful

Ok **** YOU Minson. All Australian to omitted crab

Anyway. Martin to rucks and Tex Walker to field in forwards.
Wingard from forward bench to cover SJ via Honeychurch

Now Beams and Barlow to (have Rocky, Pendles, Libba, Sidey, Jelwood) WHO THE **** DO I GET? (every mid option has downsides) **** YOU DT PRELIM FINAL GODS

Dusty Martin to miss? Well at least I have Kersten as cover

F*** it :(

I dodged that bullet !! Had mclovin although i played sheehan thinking he would get around 50 insetad of jack martin decides not to get 24 and play hes best game FMDT

Dusty Martin to miss? Well at least I have Kersten as cover

F*** it :(

I dodged that bullet !! Had mclovin although i played sheehan thinking he would get around 50 insetad of jack martin decides not to get 24 and play hes best game FMDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back