Ultimate Glory Welcome to Hawthorn, Jaeger O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday J-bomb

giphy.gif
Good to see that one rolled out again

9pm on his bday and JOM spends his time doing this, what a man

Still needs to sort his socks, no one arranged a pair for his bday?

Also want to keep this post friendly to all ages but sounds like missus not keen on his ride of choice. .
"I don't want you to set fire to anything but here's a box of matches." :straining:

at a uni party I had 10 Jaeger Bombs for Jaeger :)

I did 10 in one night in Cairns - ended up separated from my mates with this fat guy who looked like a crazy Bobby Moynihan who was telling me he was the Carl Williams of Cairns. Thought it best to ditch and head home - but for some reason stole any poster, sign, pamphlet or restaurant menu I could find on the way back to the hotel - then at about 3 am when I got back decided to knock on my mate's room and offer him my bounty of stolen items to which he politely and confusedly declined.

I'm hoping our Jaeger will do similar things to opposition teams, confuse them, make them do stupid things and make them end up regretting going against him the day after.

It deserves no such respect. It's cheap and nasty.
You're doing it wrong.

Straight out of the freezer and into a shot glass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jaegermeister should only be drank straight.

If you're drinking it with Red Bull you're a pansy.

Red Bull makes it taste like cough medicine - drinking it straight makes it taste like fermented licorice. Being that aniseed is likely what Satan's urine tastes like - I'll opt for the former. Either way I am old enough these days to know that it's not worth spending money on crap alcohol - unless it's drinking Carlton at the G.

Been drinking cheaply lately. Cougar Bourbon. It's alright... it's doing the job.

Wait... Cougar = kind of like a Jaguar = Jaguar is kind of close to Jaeger = ... I don't really know where I'm going with this.

I was referring to Jagërmeister giving you the squirts....

I see! Never had that reaction before. I once drank my fair share of about 5-6 bottles of red and the next day thought I was going to die though. Stupid iron levels.

Just heard the radio call him Yager O'Mara

WAtching youtube clips I've heard O'Meara universally... but people call him Jager, Jaggar, Jaegar. Wish people would make up their minds!

He said himself its jay-ger

Well this is bound to be the footy version of everyone having a different way to pronounce Djokovic

madness

That's easy when you mainly call him "just lose you arrogant prick".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back