Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Nick 'the Wizard' Watson!

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1928688
200.gif

Anything else?
D+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone remember the last time we drafted a small forward in the first round and he debuted in Round 1? How did his career turn out?

No pressure of course…
Lethal 😆

Disappointing debut. That shanked kick when running into the 50 was not what you'd expect from him.

Still, those three points could have been goals. And a five touch three goal game would have been great.

Will he play next week? Hopefully he does, but I think he's probably the easy decision if we are dropping someone.

Disappointing debut. That shanked kick when running into the 50 was not what you'd expect from him.

Still, those three points could have been goals. And a five touch three goal game would have been great.

Will he play next week? Hopefully he does, but I think he's probably the easy decision if we are dropping someone.
I'd leave the forward line as it is. Needs time to gel together.

Was his first game and he plays in arguably the hardest position on the ground.
He doesnt and wont gave the luxury of going to HBF or even in the middle etc to get 'easy ball'

Despite of kicking our forwadline although clunky looked dangerous, generating 28 shots.
I think we need to be brave and give the mix a chance to gel because if it does , we will.be a headache .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back