Werewolf Werewolf - The Neighbourhood Watch - GAME OVER - WILD WOLVES MC WINS

Remove this Banner Ad

If you genuinely see good, I can't wait for you to realise you've been focusing in on the wrong person.

I can't help but wonder if SM tried to push a lynch on you because they knew you were opposition faction.

Genuinely Are good. Fml. Going to make a coffee before any more werewolf.

Yes. Yes I was. Because only an eeevill player would be able to check the list and see how many of each faction are left (3 Wolves, 1 feral, 2 SK).
I just can’t get a grasp on how you’re wanting to play. You swing between the extremes of attentive and inattentive so boldly.

Maybe you’ll be my seer tonight if I can navigate a couple of phases. Don’t kill me ;)

I just can’t get a grasp on how you’re wanting to play. You swing between the extremes of attentive and inattentive so boldly.
What can I say? I'm an interesting guy.
Maybe you’ll be my seer tonight if I can navigate a couple of phases. Don’t kill me ;)
Well, if you seer me at least it will get me off the Witchfinder general's hit list!

There is 0% chance that you (or anyone else) will be killed by me.

Genuinely Are good. Fml. Going to make a coffee before any more werewolf.
You know Nunez, when Rodney got the bullet, I started to soften on my stance given he was from an opposing faction to the one I perceived you to be on but last night when you and SM looked like you wanted to brush up against each other it looked very much like you were working together.

Nunez let me help you out buddy...

Not the doc. May as well claim.

I got a wildcard good and am a wildcard witch. I got given two potions - a protect and seer. It then takes a night to brew some new potions so I essentially have one day of missing a night action. It's like a weird JOAT role.

You know Nunez, when Rodney got the bullet, I started to soften on my stance given he was from an opposing faction to the one I perceived you to be on but last night when you and SM looked like you wanted to brush up against each other it looked very much like you were working together.

Why the hell would I ask for SM to be seered if I was on his team?

Get a grip Dero. If you're good you're reading the game so badly.

I got a wildcard good and am a wildcard witch. I got given two potions - a protect and seer. It then takes a night to brew some new potions so I essentially have one day of missing a night action. It's like a weird JOAT role.
The witch isn’t even a potential role in the OP..

You have no idea how much I wish you were seriously the witch. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was going along with that too...

What logic would an undermanned evil team have in baiting a seer?

Then couple that with SM and I both being seasoned players and surly you can figure out that that would never happen if we were a team.

Then couple that with SM and I both being seasoned players and surly you can figure out that that would never happen if we were a team.
There wasn’t any need for SM to concern himself with the prospect of being seered. He was helping us arrive on our target.

There wasn’t any need for SM to concern himself with the prospect of being seered. He was helping us arrive on our target.

Exactly, then there'd be absolutely no logic in me saying SM should be seered if he and I were a team. That's the point I'm trying to make.

I have a coffee now so my points will slowly become clearer as the caffeine kicks in! Lol

That would be exactly the reason why you would do it.
Anyway, we can pick this up later if you want as I need to get some work done.

Exactly, then there'd be absolutely no logic in me saying SM should be seered if he and I were a team. That's the point I'm trying to make.

I have a coffee now so my points will slowly become clearer as the caffeine kicks in! Lol
What plays out in the thread isn’t the only thing going on.

SM had us duped. We weren’t going to seer him. His welcoming of the seer in the thread was necessary to avoid raising suspicion.

We were stupid to miss it.

What plays out in the thread isn’t the only thing going on.

SM had us duped. We weren’t going to seer him. His welcoming of the seer in the thread was necessary to avoid raising suspicion.

We were stupid to miss it.

Don't beat yourself up, he has playing really well. I only suspected him properly once early in the game when he made the comment about intimidator victims not being able to reveal they were targeted. Outside of that though his game was pretty flawless.

That would be exactly the reason why you would do it.
Anyway, we can pick this up later if you want as I need to get some work done.

If the last feral dies and I'm still alive I can't wait to see what your next "Nunez is evil" theory will be.

Don't beat yourself up, he has playing really well. I only suspected him properly once early in the game when he made the comment about intimidator victims not being able to reveal they were targeted. Outside of that though his game was pretty flawless.

If the last feral dies and I'm still alive I can't wait to see what your next "Nunez is evil" theory will be.
Well it would be quite obvious that I am incorrect! As I mentioned, I did cut you some slack when Rodney got the chop but last night was weird! Then SM ends up being a feral...

Even you yourself have admitted that you can understand how it has looked a bit dodge at times.

I will happily apologise Nunez if I am wrong and you are not evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back