Who feels sorry for St Kilda - the only drought remaining!

Remove this Banner Ad

Always loved the Saints, as they were my dear old nan's team. Was barracking for them in 2009, 2010. They're the only club other than North I want to see win one.

North will win their next flag before Saints.

GWS, Freo and GC will win their maiden flag before Saints.

1966 was an abnormally that the Colliwobbles stuffed up, nearly repeated again in 2010.
I always find it weird when people say stuff like this.

Most people can't even tip more than 5 winners each week - yet they're suddenly able to predict every result for the next decade.

Strange.

Feel sorry for The Saints? What world am i living in? They've had their chances, in every Grand Final they have played and lost, they were probably favourites or in with a very good chance. The blew all of them. They will get creamed in the next few weeks.

Stkilda should have beat Collingwood if the bounce to Milne went his way. Question to Stkilda fans when do you believe premiership no2 will come?

No idea but the club seems to have sorted out its administration and offfield stuff and I think long term that means a fair bit for our future success.

The new state of the art facilities are as good as any club in the league now too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL has got Sydney a couple perhaps its the Saints turn.
North should have a shot at another flag in about a decade.
Melbourne a decade ago were in the same spot North are now, and McKay compo sounds like it'll be similar to Frawley compo.
Clarkson is to North what Roos was to Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back