Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

PieLebo87

Hall of Famer
Veteran A Star Wars Fan 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur
Sep 14, 2005
Mainly here so we can enjoy the LOLs afterwards at the end of 2023, but also an interesting discussion point.

I’m in genuine two minds and can’t call it, but who do you see finishing higher in 2023?

Who is positioned better from a list/team perspective?

Let the games begin…

Mod Note: This is a thread for BANTER and giving and taking a bit of the mickey. Enter at your own risk!
However this does NOT mean name calling, personal abuse, injury trolling, swearing or gifs/memes with swear words in them. Keep it clean and above the belt.
Thank you.

If that happens i bet Fadge and doppleganger will still be saying Carlton have been s**t for the last 2 decades.

It is however true. It is not a good century to be a Blue.

As for this Round thus far I can understand those predicting nmfc will be the leading MelBourne based team by the end of the year.

As for my team of strugglers we have been fortunate the AFL gifted us an easy fixture playing only Melbourne teams in the early rounds.

As for this Round thus far I can understand those predicting nmfc will be the leading MelBourne based team by the end of the year.

As for my team of strugglers we have been fortunate the AFL gifted us an easy fixture playing only Melbourne teams in the early rounds.
It might've been true in the last two decades but they are avoiding talking about this season.

i'm lost

It seems that most of the Collingwood contingent have gone quiet at the moment. Never fear though Fadge reinforcements have arrived on the scene in the form of Uncle Horace.:laughv1:

At least both ourselves and the Pies have successfully managed to keep ourselves in Melbourne mate!

It seems that most of the Collingwood contingent have gone quite at the moment. Never fear though Fadge reinforcements have arrived in the form of Uncle Horace.:laughv1:

At least both ourselves and the Pies have successfully managed to keep ourselves in Melbourne mate!

Thus far.

The internationalisation of the great game will see some relocations .

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many threads are you going to post this in.

Have seen it 3 times already!

How many threads are you going to post this in.

Have seen it 3 times already!

As many as I please.

It is important to be humble. That my team has been granted an easy run is pretty obvious.

Have you been hacked!

Well one of the easy games we were gifted was v the Pies. Given the result it is obvious the Pies are not doing well.

Hence the Blues being up and about in this thread.

Hmmn… just realised 5 of the 9 Melbourne teams have yet to register a win and have 10 losses between them. No wonder the Blues fans are up and about and happy to be top of the local pile
Here's a newsflash son... Melbourne teams don't care about the other Melbourne teams, we're not a gang

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back