Williamson and New Zealand test team ranked number one at years end

Remove this Banner Ad

oh yeah thats stupid that shows as a series, yeah even that SL series showed how much things have to go right to win in england both those tests had insane finishes, england could easily have won 1-0 or it could have been 0-0 or 1-1.

p.s. SL really are what people think pakistan are this crazy unpredictable side that win where they shouldn't(eng sa) and lose where they shouldn't (home to eng ect).

They share a lot in common even in terms of players getting offside with board members etc - the thing I like most is while they don’t actually win a lot, no matter who they lose to retirement, injury or yet another spat with the governing body, they are never far off a series win to at least stay competitive

was pissed off fox didnt have the rights for that series crazy finishes for both.

I'd forgotten how mental that series was.

To anyone who questions the review system check out Paul reiffels shocker on the second last ball of the first test.

There was a wrong decision earlier in the over too with the hand coming off the bat, but i wouldn't call that a shocker. Even the batsmen didn't review it.

I always say people who dont like drs obviously dont watch as much older cricket as i do, i have plenty of older games and the amount of huge game changing mistakes made each day of each test is staggering.

watched the 06 ashes sweep again recently and rudi during boxing day test just turns down about 30 plumb lbws for both sides, we focus on the howlers given out but there are so many clearly out turned down pre drs.

It's like when Caroline Wozniacki was ranked #1 ahead of Serena Williams.

You only have to go back to the other summer when they were pumped up and couldn't get within 200 runs of a mediocre Australian side.

India look pretty clearly the best test team going around at the moment.

It's like when Caroline Wozniacki was ranked #1 ahead of Serena Williams.

You only have to go back to the other summer when they were pumped up and couldn't get within 200 runs of a mediocre Australian side.

India look pretty clearly the best test team going around at the moment.
India look like a mid pack team. Nowhere near the top ranked team imo

India look like a mid pack team. Nowhere near the top ranked team imo
Virat, Ishant and Shami are 3 really big outs for them. They’re definitely one of the top sides.

I couldn't disagree more. They win nothing in western countries. Winning at home is one thing but you have to compete overseas to be a top team
I mean they won here last time and they’ve been more than competitive for most of this series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NZ had their chance and played very poorly here. If we're such a terrible team they'd have beaten us at on our shores and they didn't come close. We're comfortably the best team in world cricket at the moment

NZ had their chance and played very poorly here. If we're such a terrible team they'd have beaten us at on our shores and they didn't come close. We're comfortably the best team in world cricket at the moment
You said India don’t qualify because they don’t play well in Western nations.

We don’t play particularly well in their conditions. Why can’t we apply that logic equally?

F***en hell talk about throwing the toys out of the cot.

No one has said ‘Australia is such a terrible team.’

They are a terrible touring team, but so is basically everybody else.

If Australia was so good they’d have not lost 3-0 to Sri Lanka etc etc.

F***en hell talk about throwing the toys out of the cot.

No one has said ‘Australia is such a terrible team.’

They are a terrible touring team, but so is basically everybody else.

If Australia was so good they’d have not lost 3-0 to Sri Lanka etc etc.
I reckon we could start to tour really well with these guys. Look at our results fall into place from now on

We do well in those conditions, don't always win but we compete

F*** off we do 😂😂😂😂

Lost 3-0 in Sri Lanka
Drew 1-1 in Bangladesh
Lost 1-0 in UAE and just managed to scrape a draw in the second test and celebrated like it was a successful 500 run chase
Lost 2-1 in India

India’s trips to SAENZ
Lost 2-0 to NZ
Won 2-1 in Australia
Lost 2-1 in SA
Lost 4-1 in England.

Even then in England another 90 runs across two whole test matches and they actually would have won the series.

There is no way known you could mount an argument to say the current Australian side tours Asia better than India tours SAENZ

Unfortunately current rankings aren’t determined by series that take place in the future.

Most sports base their rankings on events that have happened and seldom rely on astrology or psychic predictions
Woah mate relax. Was that your car I scraped at the servo last night? Lol I just gave an opinion you don't have to give me the treatment just because you don't agree. Calm it man

Woah mate relax. Was that your car I scraped at the servo last night? Lol I just gave an opinion you don't have to give me the treatment just because you don't agree. Calm it man

Because it seems like people just don’t want to grasp or accept what is right there in front of them and I don’t really get why.

For what it’s worth I agree with you I think Australia is putting the right things in place to be a better team I just don’t get why people have such a hard time taking in what’s happened up until now that’s all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back