NFL 2008/09 NFC Championship: Philadelphia vs Arizona

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: (08/09) NFC Conference Championship: Philadelphia @ Arizona

lol joking^^^. Good win Cards.

Congrats to the Cardinals, they played a good game, especially that freak Fitzgerald.

Cant help but think that we let another opportunity slip though, this one was ours for the taking. Key misses in the first half cost us the game (along side Akers terrible kicking, goodbye and good riddance).

edited for accuracy;)

:thumbsu:

The Cardinals of all teams making it to the big dance certainly gives hope to those of us who supprot perenially shit outfits.

Now let's hope they can hold it together next week/two weeks and defeat evil (Of whichever variety happens to win the AFC game) :mad:

****ing maggots. :rolleyes:

We deserved to win.

**** the Cards, **** Ben Graham, **** the old man Kurt Warner and **** the Refs.

Makes you look the royal moron after your comments this week.

MAN WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!

These next 14 days are going to take forever to get through, unbelievable. I never thought i'd see this day come to fruition.

ARIZONA CARDINALS ARE NFC CHAMPIONS

Arizona have had everything go their way this post season. I think the NFL needs to restructure the post season. Why did Philly have to play in Arizona? They had a better record and they played better teams.

Arizona have had everything go their way this post season. I think the NFL needs to restructure the post season. Why did Philly have to play in Arizona? They had a better record and they played better teams.

Because we didnt win our division.

Cards deserve to be there, we didnt take advantage of our opportunities, especially in that first half.

Good luck to you wiz. Enjoy the next fortnight.

Because we didnt win our division.
So? Not one of the teams in their division had a record better than .500 other than themselves. Philadelphia had 2 plus themselves.

Congrats wiz 9 and all card fans- can't be too many, but watch the bandwagon.....

Warner and Fitzgerald did the business and then put it awa6y at the end- no complaints on the calls- Curtis had a shoit at catching the last ball and couldn't do it. We still had quite a bit of ground to cover anyway- no guarantees.

Great game by the Zona coaching staff- put us on the back foot early, and we never really recovered- even with the one point lead, it was still an open game, and warner showed why he is a champ.

Can't say I'll go for Zona in the Supe- not sure I'll have a huge interest- but well done on getting there.

So? Not one of the teams in their division had a record better than .500 other than themselves. Philadelphia had 2 plus themselves.

So what?

They were the best in their division, we werent.

Infact, we were very very very lucky to even make it given the events on the last day of the regular season.

No sympathy for whining from our camp. We lost ourselves the game, and yet again are in need of a good hard look at ourselves. Perhaps having seen Fitz today, the Eagles will finally accept that we need a top line reciever (though im now more confident than ever that Jackson will one day be that).

Whinge whinge ****ing whinge!!!!!!

Well done to STO and the Eagles for there season and especially to you with your sportsmanship STO.

So what?

They were the best in their division, we werent.

Infact, we were very very very lucky to even make it given the events on the last day of the regular season.

No sympathy for whining from our camp. We lost ourselves the game, and yet again are in need of a good hard look at ourselves. Perhaps having seen Fitz today, the Eagles will finally accept that we need a top line reciever (though im now more confident than ever that Jackson will one day be that).
Lets look at the facts. Arizona played 8 of their games against teams that went .500 or worse. Philadelphia played 7 of their games against teams that went .500 or worse. So one less game against shitter opposition and a better record yet they have to play away just because Arizona is ranked against shitty opposition?Not very fair if you ask me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a massive Philly fan, I am shattered that we lost, but to be honest, we didn't deserve to win. I watched the first half before I went to work and I couldn't believe how bad we were playing. How Greg Lewis dropped that catch I'll never know. McNabb was mis-firing passes left, right and centre.

So, congrats to the Cardinals. They deserved it. I hoep you guys can give the NFC one last big effort. At least I won't have to think of an excuse to skip work now that the eagles lost.

Warner to Fitzgerald....that should be the most feared group of words looking 2 weeks forward. And the fact that Boldin will be fit. Look out AFC.

There's always next season Eagles. Well done on getting this far. I'm still proud!

Super effort how the Cards were able to pick it up again when they got behind after leading comfortably.

I guess this is what happens when teams don't "run up the score" or play soft when a playoff spot is secured during the regular season.:rolleyes:

As a massive Philly fan, I am shattered that we lost, but to be honest, we didn't deserve to win. I watched the first half before I went to work and I couldn't believe how bad we were playing. How Greg Lewis dropped that catch I'll never know. McNabb was mis-firing passes left, right and centre.

So, congrats to the Cardinals. They deserved it. I hoep you guys can give the NFC one last big effort. At least I won't have to think of an excuse to skip work now that the eagles lost.

Warner to Fitzgerald....that should be the most feared group of words looking 2 weeks forward. And the fact that Boldin will be fit. Look out AFC.

There's always next season Eagles. Well done on getting this far. I'm still proud!
How badly the Eagles played the first half, the Cards didn't play much better the second half. Philly absolutely dominated the second half and deserved to win if their was justice.

Congrats on the win Wiz.

As a Cards & Freo fan you must be pinching yourself? :)

We have a lot in common with our selections of teams dont we JD. :D

Hopefully we can get one for all the underachieving mediocre teams around the world and give them all some hope.
Going into the game today i was reminded of the Dockers 2006 season, but it seems this is much different.

Makes you look the royal moron after your comments this week.

MAN WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!

These next 14 days are going to take forever to get through, unbelievable. I never thought i'd see this day come to fruition.

ARIZONA CARDINALS ARE NFC CHAMPIONS

congrats wiz!

How badly the Eagles played the first half, the Cards didn't play much better the second half. Philly absolutely dominated the second half and deserved to win if their was justice.

32-25, unless you win you dont deserve to win.

boo @#$%ing hoo - there's nothing worse than a sore loser. It's the way the NFL is structured and that's that!

32-25, unless you win you dont deserve to win.
Rubbish. In such a close game the calls won the Cards the game. Should've atleast gone to OT.

boo @#$%ing hoo - there's nothing worse than a sore loser. It's the way the NFL is structured and that's that!
So the best team doesn't always win? It's a professional sport yet the system they use is so amateur.

So the best team doesn't always win? It's a professional sport yet the system they use is so amateur.

Typical west coast fan, bitching and moaning at every oppurtunity. Suck ip up and move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back