List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger left because danger wanted to come.
You can put it on Mardi all you like but Danger absolutely wanted to come home too, just go and listen to EVERY SINGLE media piece he did and have a look at his Twitter account.
Yep, certainly someone who wanted to stay in "radelaide".
Can you RePete that please.

Yes.. its funny…. as were the 40,000 posts that professed that the above were all reasons he would not go.

Anyway its done now.

And yes, only a few at the wedding.

Go Catters

a big club mentality would be looking to the end of season success they expect, not pinching themselves in disbelief over player recruitment in pre-season ;)

I can only assume that any post here makes the entire Adelaide board to get a notification.
It would appear that way but I generally believe they've spent the best part of the pre-season hovering, just waiting for that moment to swoop.

a big club mentality would be looking to the end of season success they expect, not pinching themselves in disbelief over player recruitment in pre-season ;)

The disbelief was on the Adelaide board....we knew he was coming home. The only disbelief here is how good he is going to be for us. :thumbsu:

Big club mentality would preclude visits to a rival board to revisit this issue that died nearly 6 months ago.

Feeder club mentality is to continue to snipe at the destination club on their board for no apparent gain apart from gaining some meaningless brownie points.

So why are you here?

The disbelief was on the Adelaide board....we knew he was coming home. The only disbelief here is how good he is going to be for us. :thumbsu:

Big club mentality would preclude visits to a rival board to revisit this issue that died nearly 6 months ago.

Feeder club mentality is to continue to snipe at the destination club on their board for no apparent gain apart from gaining some meaningless brownie points.

So why are you here?

Salty Danger envy.

So, apparently being excited about a new recruit isn't a mark of a big or successful club. Interesting.

Breaking news: As the competition's conventional feeder club, Adelaide and their supporters do not quite comprehend the concept of player attraction and retention. Or footy in general

dear sir
were you not the one with the inside word. were you not the one that led to the dinner party rumour and follow up meltdown.
as a small country hick club we cant believe that despite our recent success we were able to recruit scooter, hendo, smith and a bloke called danger whilst in a rebuild

but then again your big bad club believed every word a keyboard warrior posted with the inside word

PS how is that fishing trip

DANGER came home because he wanted to - he is too smart and headstrong to have been bullied by Mardi or her dad

suck it up crows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My point was that Dangerfield left due to his now Wife wanting to raise a family close to family. Not because of any other twisted reasons some people are suggesting. Now stop with the immature comments.
He didn't appear to have been dragged kicking and screaming... so while it may be 'well known' it could also be 'well known' that Danger himself wanted to start a family back home

but hey I don't want to go twisting reasons to suit my own arguments now do it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But…. but… but… Paddy has a share in the pub with Tex and his mate…. He can't leave… and the business partners will definitely be at the wedding…

or not…

Go Catters

Wait, you mean to tell me someone said no to Roo.

Colour me shocked ;)
You're not serious?
We're stronger and they're weaker. Simple concept with a straightforward answer.
Evidence that we need the (real) footy to start: this thread; Exhibit A.
I think I know what Exhibit B is :p

Let's not forget we are a feeder club to the mighty bombers, players, coaches, anything we've got, they can have it. Once it's past its use by of course.

We should close this thread down. It is official and he is a cat, so no need to say anything about how good or settled he is. Let Danger do it himself each gameday.

We should close this thread down. It is official and he is a cat, so no need to say anything about how good or settled he is. Let Danger do it himself each gameday.
Nope, our right and frank entitlement to laud the performance of a new recruit shouldn't be impaired by the irrelevant input of envious opposition supporters. Perhaps a toast thread will be needed, but I see no warrant for thread closure. This is OUR board.

But…. but… but… Paddy has a share in the pub with Tex and his mate…. He can't leave… and the business partners will definitely be at the wedding…

or not…

Go Catters
and...and...and he's got to take out rowey from 5aa and two guests as prize winners in his new fishing boat. Yeaaaah that was the clincher last yr that he was staying w them ho ho ho

Nope, our right and frank entitlement to laud the performance of a new recruit shouldn't be impaired by the irrelevant input of envious opposition supporters. Perhaps a toast thread will be needed, but I see no warrant for thread closure. This is OUR board.

All well and good, but does not it seem a little juvenile and excessive to boast and rub salt into the wounds until the end? I am sure someone can find a great quote about being the bigger man/woman/being. I only know Mighty Boosh quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back