Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't realise they had a podcast, just listened to Rucci's whinge. Funny stuff. What Rucci fails to realise is that yes, the people want to hear from our players, and we do. The bubble is not around the club it is around him.

Notice he mentioned he met with Chapman, and it wasn't "we've sorted things out". It was "he's made it clear".

Podcast here for anyone else.

https://www.fiveaa.com.au/show/rowey-and-bicks-podcast-wednesday-20-september

Pretty funny listening. I wonder who the colleague of his was who allegedly was left waiting for 6 hours for an interview with one of the players - Andrew Capel?

Rooch definitely sounds like he has a bee in his tracksuit about his access to the Crows

His article today is rehashing the Crows games this year with the usual journalistic savvy of a grade 2 composition - "Round 10 - Wow it poured ..."

Obvious now he's that out of the loop - how long can the Sadvertiser print this s**t ?

Forever apparently. It's been 20+ years of the same s**t.

Pretty funny listening. I wonder who the colleague of his was who allegedly was left waiting for 6 hours for an interview with one of the players - Andrew Capel?

Rooch definitely sounds like he has a bee in his tracksuit about his access to the Crows

Of course he does because it makes his job harder. If he actually went to the Crows and apologised for trolling them for 20 years and promised he'd write balanced, quality articles that would probably change but he insists on being a knob.

Of course he does because it makes his job harder. If he actually went to the Crows and apologised for trolling them for 20 years and promised he'd write balanced, quality articles that would probably change but he insists on being a knob.
Well, at least he's true to himself.

I was thinking this during the game at the time. Hartlett looked pretty dazed after that hit. Had a real stupid look on his face like he was 5, just wet the bed and his parents got him up to change the sheets.
Yeah nah that stupid look is a permanent port thing.:)

Hold the phone !!!!!
Wait a sec !
Back it up !
WTF!
Kane picks Geelong to win in the paper - his article the other day I'm sure he picked Adelaide by 4 goals !

Fencesitting frontrunning failed firey flog!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the new editor of the Advertiser is someone Fages knows from his time in Sydney or Canberra

I hope it's not. We need a real journalist, not someone who either hates us or loves us. Balanced reporting of facts and not supposition pieces in the absence of any information. Anything other than factual pieces need to be presented as opinion pieces.

ALL journalism is now opinion. Has been for at least 10 years. Its used as a counterbalance to the internet.

People can find the facts on the internet, but they cant yell and scream at Rucci and keep clicking clicking clicking unless they visit the Advertiser site

Win win , he has a job for life

I hope it's not. We need a real journalist, not someone who either hates us or loves us. Balanced reporting of facts and not supposition pieces in the absence of any information. Anything other than factual pieces need to be presented as opinion pieces.

this is news corp we are talking about, that wont happen

Which was all the more funny when BT thanked us for being the most inclusive club in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back