Offensive:
Inside 50s: 4 (over 1 a game) LOW
Goal assists: 2 (.66 a game) - Above average
Score involvements: 9 (3 a game) LOW
Goals: 1(.3 a game) LOW (for a forward)

Defensive:
Tackles: 5 (1.6 a game) LOW
Pressure acts: 48 (16 a game) - Below average

The individual in question is one of the reasons why the structure keeps falling down. I was defending Hrovat earlier in the year, saying everyone hypes up Turner and bashes NH.

Happy to say I was wrong. Hrovat is awful. Needs to be dropped.
GreatBradScott > Brads Scotts :stern look

Those outs for Sydney have left them very young - 9 blokes less than 50 games.

Big chance for us this week.

North Melbourne Attribute Sydney

187.0cm Height 186.7cm
87.6kg Weight 86.0kg
25yr 8mth Age 24yr 10mth
101.0 Games 89.0

Total Players By Games
North Melbourne Games Sydney
6 Less than 50 9
7 50 to 99 6
3 100 to 149 2
6 150 or more 5

Um, no. Can we just assume that, given injures and current state of development, the coaches believe he is currently the best option available for the task they need fulfilled? He has played VFL so is not undroppable and is in the fringe that would be back there if Garner, Hartung and others were available. But they aren't. Doing your bit in the structure, even if looking just ok individually, is not a small thing.

I don't know whats funnier, you taking a clearly facetious post seriously or defending the rat.

Ben Brown will be having a last minute fitness test tomorrow elbow flare up from what I’ve been told.

Wright a bit sore aswell

Think we are taking at least two of the emergencies
Ldu and Larkey aren't playing atm.

I really can’t blame rat for getting selected - it’s more to do with scotts and him not having any trust in our youth.

If Walker/Hayden/Williams come in , are we really going to be that much worse off.

Craziness is doing the same thing over n over and expecting a different result.

Ten years? ............Anybody, anybody....?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would really like to see Cunnington/Higgins spend some time resting forwards tomorrow especially if Brown doesn't get up to play.

Ben Brown will be having a last minute fitness test tomorrow elbow flare up from what I’ve been told.

Wright a bit sore aswell

Think we are taking at least two of the emergencies
It has taken a while but yet again it seems injuries will **** our season.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will lol if Larkey's 1st game of the season is as our only tall

Brad will have only himself to blame.

He hasn’t rotated nearly enough kids throughout the year.

But if they aren’t ready for the Ones.....umm remind me of larkey stats v Swans last yr
Oh yes that wld be Nil of everything
Get real
Put em in when they have some remote chance of getting a kick

Brad will have only himself to blame.

He hasn’t rotated nearly enough kids throughout the year.
Once he's got his 22 set he doesn't like changing any more than he's forced to unless it's from the bottom 3 or 4 in the 22. And he seems to loathe replacing someone with a young/inexperienced player. Shits me a bit tbh. I'm in such a split mind about how we approach the rest of the season. I really think we'd be better off sending people off for surgeries and playing blokes like Larkey a bit more. Right now injuries seem to be just creeping up on us and I suspect it's only going to get worse. I'd rather us bite the bullet now instead of struggling for a position in the 8.

But hey, who knows. The timing of currently injured blokes returning will be good for a finals push. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back