Rumour GFC 2020 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I look back at the trade of Kelly and think how we’ve benefited.

It gave Guthrie and Menegola opportunity to establish themselves on ball.

It gave us the cap space to target the likes of Crouch and Cameron

3 x 1st round picks
Very True Dan..id go back further and say ... picking Kelly at 24 ..has the potential to be list defining. .. and the clever trade with Gold Coast in draft last year .... it would not surprise me if we look at something similar

what make your say that ? I cant say I ve seen any sanfl to comment on his recent form. To be fair Pure and I have mentioned Hayes for some time
I look back at the trade of Kelly and think how we’ve benefited.

It gave Guthrie and Menegola opportunity to establish themselves on ball.

It gave us the cap space to target the likes of Crouch and Cameron

3 x 1st round picks
Kelly who? Oh I’d forgotten about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry, Higgins will know exactly what he is missing out on.

Probably wishes he came last year..hopefully not a year too late for him and we can contend in 2021.

Making the GF this year will make us the DESTINATION club for every player wanting to move on from where they currently are

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I doubt we could handle being linked to too many more players ...:cool: ....

but if the players we have been talking to will probably look at us and be happy to jump if they had any doubt. Id reckon Higgins for example will be wishing right now he moved last year

Was very pleasant to hear the other day when Brian Cook said we have managers approaching us to come to GFC
Lifestyle is everything for footballers these days

In theory ....if we had him right now to play the GF..?

Next year yes easier to find a spot
I agree, there's no spot for him this year with Ablett and Danger playing more forward.

But next year, assuming GAJ retires, he takes that high half forward role with high I50 and Score Assist numbers, but can also push into the middle or back to defence to help out in a pinch.

Yes said the same..

Sliding doors ask Deludio ..
Tim Kelly 2017 draft...West Coast fans bitch about us taking him at pick 24 & costing him a premiership in 2018

West Coast take him at pick 22 & he's likely to be a premiership player with them in 2018

Alternatively, he re-signs with Geelong rather than going home to WA and he's in the team playing next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back