Event Season 31 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Congratulations GWS Goose & Pugsley

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, that is awards nights done.

Congratulations to all winners, especially GWS Goose and Pugsley. You guys were pretty stiff to not make All SFA (mostly you Pugs as Goose did not get much of a look in from the committee).

That ends the awards season for S31 and I hope to see you all tune into the massive Grand Final between the Demons and Bombers on Sunday.

Enjoy the rest of the week and enjoy the off season, I will see you all fresh and enthused in S32 (which will begin first week of August).

Love, ND

tHe MoBbS iS a MiDfIeLdEr’S aWaRd

Yeah nah. 38 disposals, 138 DT points, nil f*cken votes.

This sh*t is discriminatory against wingers and I will not stand for it!

View attachment 1162987
Disposals shmosals, this is a tacklers award. You only had 2.

Well, that is awards nights done.

Congratulations to all winners, especially GWS Goose and Pugsley. You guys were pretty stiff to not make All SFA (mostly you Pugs as Goose did not get much of a look in from the committee).

That ends the awards season for S31 and I hope to see you all tune into the massive Grand Final between the Demons and Bombers on Sunday.

Enjoy the rest of the week and enjoy the off season, I will see you all fresh and enthused in S32 (which will begin first week of August).

Love, ND

👌

Looks like spookism (on the right)
To be fair, looks like spookism on the left too...
giphy.gif
Lol, laughed at you getting less votes than me.
Congratulations to the Season 31 winners of the Mobbenfuhrer Medal - GWS Goose and Pugsley.

Awesome effort from harry000 on winning the Fred Medal this season. Barrybran & Dingster on the Frankston Rover Award. Muddiemoose for a great season, winning the TFLUA-Tiger Award. GREENESHOOTS on taking home the EKA.

Both Fred & Mobbenfuhrer Medallists missing All-SFA Selection:
Season 31 - GWS Goose, Pugsley (MM) & harry000 (FM)
Season 13 - cooney, larrikin (MM) & winty (FM)

SDtYNQD.png

J75rMa4.png
Woohoo, pantskyle is a Warrior again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goose. Pug. Moose. Furry. Koalas.

A real zoo.

Really happy The Half Back didn't win sh*t.
As I am glad you're now in official retirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back