Banter RDT 165 - A Remorseless Eating Machine kthnx xoxoxo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Came in to work a bit later this morning, like probably only a half hour but, to quote BT, boy on boy wowee.

Memo to the 8am city starting crew - learn some escalator etiquette, have your Smart Rider ready, and FFS move down the carriage.

Came in to work a bit later this morning, like probably only a half hour but, to quote BT, boy on boy wowee.

Memo to the 8am city starting crew - learn some escalator etiquette, have your Smart Rider ready, and FFS move down the carriage.

D350C2F0-B081-4563-A936-C63AC9EE71F0.gif

When do you normally start?

Counterpoint, * off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I recall the one time we've met, you went straight past me to Badge, and said 'you must be Ochre', so I doubt that.

Did he think that because the Fanta Pants = Ochre connection?

If I recall the one time we've met, you went straight past me to Badge, and said 'you must be Ochre', so I doubt that.
Annoying and master of disguise, what's your triple threat?

Finally got Kodi up and running again on my HTPC. Had issues when upgrading from an old MyCloud to a newer MyCloud Home, and Kodi couldn't "see" my media anymore, and I kinda gave up because Netflix. But with Christmas movie season starting tomorrow, and me being home sick, I thought I'd give it another crack given all my Christmas movies are on the MyCloud Home.

Anyway, was a simple fix in the end, and I'm too embarrassed to say what it was :$

Probably not as essential in the age of streaming, but I still like having all my old DVDs backed up and as accessible as Netflix or Disney+ :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back